TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, that's what I was saying too, but I didn't want to be a busybody. The trouble is that she's been hurt so much in the past that I'm not sure if she can recover. I think she may need a lot of magical therapy to erase those years of abuse, but she won't go see someone."

"Oh well, let's not talk of that any more tonight. We can deal with it later. So, what about your friends, honey?"

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo finish to chew the pice of lime he just too before answering. "Well, I should meet many of them tomorrow, to give them the information I have fallen on. I am quite sure they will be able to handle that without me, but I thought it would be a good excuse to gather them all. It's been some times we havn't gathered like that. If they answer my call, Ashnar, Tenebrynn, Vanitri, Hogarth, Laynie, Rayne and Elektra. Just as we have done ten years ago. Well, Rayne and Elektra wasn't there when we first left for that curse tower, but it will be good to see them again too. I hope they will all come." He takes his glass of champagne and take a sip.

Velmont

First Post
"As I told you, I've falled on some information about unfinish business, it is related to that cursed tower. But that tower is a place for wizard, and I'm not. They are all spellcasters, well except Vanitri, but they all been there once, so I'll be able to give the information to them and they will know better than anyone else what to do with it, and we will be able to do some brain storming. It's a meeting, and I'm well aware what it imply to you, but I think the informations are important enough to call that meeting."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I see...well, I know how you like to meet and discuss things as soon as possible. I'm glad you figured out that if you had decided to hold that adventuring meeting tonight, I might have had to kill you," Valeria teases.

Velmont

First Post
"During all my adventuring years, I have been repeating the same thing. The thing I feared the most was to make you angry... I still remember very well the day you met the Roadwarden at the market and told you about the arrestation of some bandits. And that had been a cake walk." replies Rinaldo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, as long as that fear kept you safe," Valeria raises an eyebrow, "Because if you had died out there and left me and the children alone, I would never forgive you, Rinaldo diSenzio."

Velmont

First Post
"Every times I've faced some danger, you were in my thoughts, and I always told you I would come back. I'm a merchant, not keeping his word is bad for business. And just look at Ashnar, even death is not a reason not to come back... But I've never found that a reason good enough to die." tells Rinaldo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, that's true, but...you know Ashnar was never the same after that time in the Realm of the Dead. You better believe I don't want a zombie husband, and a good father should enrich the brains of his children, not eat them," Valeria teases.

Velmont

First Post
"Ashnar is not a zombie, but it's true that both Nurlan and Ashnar have been marked by there death. Nurlan have even stop to do adventures or to travel, prefering to stay at his theatre in Monemvassia."

Remove ads