• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Velmont

First Post
"Tenebrynn is at the Chromatic Order? Laynie and Rayne are there too... Do you have a quick and easy way to communicate with the head libririan?" asks Rinaldo to the elder.

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you. If he ever contact you or come back, please tell him i would like to see him as soon as possible." Rinaldo leaves the library. As he stands in the street he looks at Hogarth. "By any chance, do you have prepared a spell to contact people that far?"

Velmont

First Post
"Let's go see Rilithorn. I hope he has such spell prepared. I really need to contact Tenebrynn." tells Rinaldo as he head toward the tower.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rinaldo heads to Rilithorn's tower and raps on the door. For a while, there is silence, and then:*

"The master is busy. Come back later," a raspy voice replies from behind the door.

Velmont

First Post
Am I curse or what? "Later, and when will master Rilithorn be able to see Rinaldo di Senzio?" asks Rinaldo with some prestence in his voice.

Velmont

First Post
"I have an urgent message to send to some people scattered in this world, and I need someone who could use his spellcasting ability to send my messages." tells Rinaldo.

Remove ads