TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Velmont

First Post
"I can't, my wife would kill me." he replies to the girl. "And how could I forget this place, I have spend so much time. Joe have been the first man to buy my spice and just for that, I owe much to him and your establishment. And I would take a glass of elven wine. Yours have always been of great quality."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, my father was a remarkable man and an excellent judge of both character and potential. He knew a good investment when he saw one," the girl replies.

*A few of the patrons who agree raise a glass and proclaim: "To Joe!" *

"One glass of elven wine, coming right up," the young lady turns around to find it, calling back over her shoulder, "And I'm afraid another custom of ours that doesn't apply to non-adventurers is the free drinks, but I'm sure you have enough to cover, right sir?"

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo takes three gold and put it on the bar. "Thank you." He then head toward a private room.

He sits down and looks at Hogarth. "Yes, it is strange. I would not believe it myself if I hadnt seen all I have seen in that cursed tower, but with Chronomancy, I think it is possible. But what bother me, it is I find that strange that the Crux havn't been destroyed. Gundar have told us to follow the path of destruction... do you remember which reason we had to not detsroy it? And what happen to the Crux and teh tower after that? oh, and you can speak in Terran if you are more at ease with it, but I see your common have greatly improved in teh last ten years."

[SBLOCK=OOC]A bottle of fine wine cost 10gp, and a bottle is generally 5 glasses, so I paid 3 gp... hope it is enough, or I'll edit my post.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I had to...learn Common...better...to talk to people...It's bad enough...I...tried hard to learn Elven...but...I can't do it...It's too hard...And I'm an elf now."

*Hogarth switches to Terran:*

"I think we decided...I can not quite remember, but...I think we thought that 'Follow the path of hope' meant to follow Laynie and 'Follow the path of destruction' meant to fight back against Sin. It...does seem like it was okay to leave the Crux alone. We thought destroying it might be...too dangerous."

(OOC: Cost is fine)

Velmont

First Post
"There is something that bother me... I can't beleive the futur is so nice, so great. I have acheive what I seek, creating my own trade house. I'm even on the council of Orussus. Tenebrynn has his own library, Ashnar is the Paragon of Fire, Vanitri is wandering the world, Salvador is studying at the chromatic Order... This world is not perfect. Nothing have I done yet have turn so perfectly. look at Monemvassia. Frump became the court wizard, a coward who would sold his service to the richest, I'm surprised the Prince would trust so easily someone like him. And the dragon, we have no proof it died, even if I trust Gundar. And Causticus died instead to be surrender to justice. Nothing end like you would wish... that's one thing I am quite sure about the world..." Rinaldo pause for a moment. "But what happen to the tower now and the Crux?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]How far is the tower from Orussus?[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just a few day's travel)

"It just stayed...I think the best way to say is 'stable'...And the tower vanished...but it comes back sometimes...but usually not. It wasn't very dangerous."

"And not everything is good...Just now, when you were down there...If you forgot the last ten years...then you did not know Joe was dead, right?"

Velmont

First Post
"It what I have assumed... Joe wouldn't have left his bar for anything except to take a nap during the night and leaving Gort watching the place." answers Rinaldo. "How did he died?"

Velmont

First Post
"A Lichwyrm's army? I am not aware of any lichwyrm in the world. What is that, can you tell me?" asks Rinaldo with curiosity.

[SBLOCK=OOC]MEGA adventure teaser?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads