TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Knight Otu

First Post
Fuosala brings a bag this time, and from this bag, the elemental form of Ashna emerges. "Rinaldo." she nods to the merchant...mayor? then turns to Fuosala. "Return tomorrow, Fuosala. If I can't return by then, I should at least be able to give a date by when I can." Once Fuosala has left, she returns her attention to Rinaldo "It seems but a moment since we last met, yet it has been a long time. We need to talk."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Fuosala brings a bag this time, and from this bag, the elemental form of Ashna emerges. "Rinaldo." she nods to the merchant...mayor? then turns to Fuosala. "Return tomorrow, Fuosala. If I can't return by then, I should at least be able to give a date by when I can." Once Fuosala has left, she returns her attention to Rinaldo "It seems but a moment since we last met, yet it has been a long time. We need to talk."
(OOC: The above, of course, is part of the "Before Sin arrives" timeline ;)

You could react to Sin as well and do both at once to save time. Or not. Either way :))

Velmont

First Post
"Original way to travel around." tells Rinaldo as he sees Ashnar getting out of a bag. "I agree, we need to talk, and it is why I wnated this meeting, but if you have something to tell me before we see the other, we can. I am awaiting Rayne to send me a message or to come here..."

Rinaldo turns to see who has arrived. He was surprised to see Sin and not Rayne. She was defeated... how can she be here? Did I was able to fullfill my promise to bring her back? What could bring her here and more importantly, now? Why not in the last ten years...

"How are you? Is it Rayne who sent you? I was expecting her and not you." asks Rinaldo with a neutral voice, hiding as best as he can his emotion.

OOC: Rinaldo tries to figure what emotion is driving Sin and if she lies when she will gioves her answer... he want to be sure she is redeem and not hostile. Anyway, not sure if she is hostile that Rinaldo could survive, the is no Crux to ward her away :heh:

Knight Otu

First Post
"Uncomfortable and time-consuming, but about the only way to reach Orussus." Ashna replies, noticing that Rinaldo did not seem to pick up the phrasing in her greeting. "This seems sudden, after all this time. What prompted this?"
----------------------------------
Ashnar keeps an eye at Sin, uncertain what is actually happening. She doesn't take any overt actions, but wants to be ready if things turn sour.

Velmont

First Post
"The same thing that have brought your questions lately, the same that make you ignore why Joe is dead. You are missing 10 years of your life." replies Rinaldo.

-=-=-=-

Rinaldo awaits Sin's answer.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashna smiles and looks rather relieved. "So are we all here in this time? I had hoped so, but obviously, I couldn't count on it. Not to mention that the people surrounding me have certain expectations about my abilities and knowledge."

Velmont

First Post
"I can't claim for Vanitri, Elektra or Tenebrynn if they are here, I haven't reach them yet. The first two, I am not even sure where they can be. Tenebrynn is at the Academy of the Chromatic Order. And I understand you. I have no less expectation. I'm at the head of my merchant house and I am Mayor of Orussus... I really wonder why I have accepted that job." answers Rinaldo.

"But I have a good news, I know how to approach the Crux. I have been too hasty when I did it and I was closer than anyone of you before me when I was taken by the Crux field."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmmph, Rayne? That no-talent hack? I do as I please, little man," Sin smirks, an air of danger around her as she slowly twists the wrist brandishing the nexus as if ready to unleash an attack spell.

[SBLOCK=Rinaldo's Sense Motive]Sin's motive here seems...really weird, like she's messing with his senses. It seems like playful funloving mischief and a general warm feeling of friendship for Rinaldo. Almost like she might crack a smile any time and head over to give Rinaldo a hug.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
That's weird... could I have a good relation with Sin? Unless...

"Go on, do as you please! But before you might want to wait. Hogarth is suppose to join us too." tells Rinaldo, trying to understand what is really happening.

[SBLOCK=OOC]After Laynie aged because of a time flux in teh tower, how did she looked like? Did she was more looking like her mother?

Did I told you I hate those situation where I am suppose to know something but I am a total ignorant :p [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Too young to call, I'd say, but they did look fairly similar just in general)

"Well, I must say, while you guys are definitely affected with the amnesia, you aren't nearly as fun as you could have been. Come on, no fire from the Paragon of Flame? I even put up a spell just for you," she shakes her head and lets her imperious Sin-like expression drop, preferring a kind warm-hearted grin "Professor Elayna Valsice at your service. But you can call me Laynie," she winks, "Shall we be on our way?"

*When they grab Laynie's hands, suddenly, they teleport away.*

Remove ads