TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Velmont

First Post
OOC: A thing to do before tomorrow.

Rinaldo say godobye to Hogarth and heads back to his old shop. He opens teh door and salute Jemeny. "Any message for me?" he asks. "I'll need to send a new message to Rayne and another to the Paragon of Flames, can you take care of it... I hope all this sudden burden I add you doesnT, disrupt your studies."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Messages? No not yet. I--"

*Suddenly, from the open fire, the female figure of flame bursts forth in a flash of heat and flame.*

"The Paragon of Flames sends a reply," the creature states, handing Rinaldo another letter.

PoF said:
'Rinaldo--

I am unable to leave here for the time being, but I grant you the authority to ask Fuosala to perform two messenger services.

Velmont

First Post
"Two?" Rinaldo pause a moment and asks to the fire creature. "Can you enter the Chromatic Order with your power or is it too well warded for your power?"

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, I should have other way to send something there, just not as efficient as you." tells Rinaldo.

He go takes a piece of papers and starts to write down.

Letter to Paragon of Fire said:
The meeting I've called haven't happen due to the short notice. Hogarth and I should meet Laynie and Rayne at the Academy of the Chromatic Order tomorrow. Tenebrynn should be there too. If you could show up, it would be interesting. The matter to talk is related to Crux. I have some new information related to it and I need to speak about it with more competant person. If by any chance you enter in contact with Vanitri or Elektra, please tell them to come to teh order if they can reach it.

Rinaldo di Senzio, Mayor of Orussus

After putting his signature, he felt something strange to add that title. But he hopes that will have some effect on Ashnar who seems not interested in the matter. "Here, you can take that to your master. Unless you have something to give me, you can return here only tomorrow morning with the news of his coming to the order or his abscence."

Once the creature leaves, Rinaldo takes a new paper.

Letter to Rayne said:
I would like to come meet you and Laynie tomorrow. I've heard Tenebrynn and Kiara would be there too, if they are about to leave, please tell them to wait for my arrival. Finally, if you could memorize what it is needed to teleport me and Hogarth so things would be faster. I'll give a donation to the order to pay back if needed.

The discussion I want is related to the Crux, and also some events that happen in the last ten years and something that come to me very recently related ot the Crux.

Rinaldo di Senzio, Mayor of Orussus

[SBLOCK=OOC] When Rinaldo have appeared in his office, did he was wearing the same clothes than in the tower? Did he has the same equipement?[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I can return here whenever I please, whenever my liege bids it. Your message shall be delivered..." she takes the message and disappears in a burst of flame.

(OOC: No, he was wearing totally different clothes, his equipment was around, so he could have gathered it by now, but it wasn't worn. His body is also 10 years older for the moment)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Ok... I'll have to check for the new magical item Rinaldo have gathered this last ten years, maybe there will be something to help him, like an helm of teleportation.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's getting late right now, but she'll probably have it by tomorrow morning," Jemeny agrees.

*The next morning--(OOC: I'll let KO2 post Ashna(r)'s arrival, but suffice it to say that the arrival occurs so I can piush forward).*

*Later, as Ashna after Ashna and Rinaldo are finished with any formalities that they want to discuss on meeting (OOC: You can RP this out, but I want to also keep moving), Sin suddenly appears in front of them, holding a nexus pointed directly at them. Well, she's not quite the same as last time--she seems more human than before, more substantial and real. And she's incredibly and exceptionally beautiful, far beyond her looks before when she was an Aspect in the tower.*

"Well well, we meet again," she speaks in an imperious voice and raises an eyebrow.

Remove ads