TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Velmont

First Post
"And how it has been defeated?" asks Rinaldo. I never thought of that, but if I can gather as much information on the futur, I could put it to good use if that futur is true.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Ok, I won't have any usefull info... but I was thinking that Charlarn would be great to have in this adventure, with his hammer Goruskbane...[/SBLOCK]

Rinaldo fell silent a moment. "Is the tower a safe place now?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well...it depends on what you mean...by safe. It is...most of the time it is harmless...because it is not even there. Sometimes it is dangerous...but only if you try to go close and go inside...But destroying it would be...dangerous to the whole area...you said. So we just put up warnings about it...and it seems to be okay."

Velmont

First Post
"I want to know if we could easily reach the Crux if it is needed, but it's sound not." tells Rinaldo. "I've seen rain asking question to Gundar with yes or no question. Can you do that too, or you are still limited to one question with cryptic answer?" asks Rinaldo.

[SBLOCK=OOC]In other word, can he cast Commune, a 5th level spell.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, I can, but...not like a Wizard. For me, the spell is difficult...it costs a bit of...myself...each time."

(OOC: Commune has an XP component for Clerics)

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, we won't abuse of it, but keep it in memory, in case Rayne doesn't have her spell prepare. I'll have a few questions to ask Gundar. I even think it would be better it would be you who asks him, as he will surely answer you, as you are his follower. But I'll wait to speak with Rayne and Laynie." replies Rinaldo.

"I really need to understand what has happen in the tower, ten years ago, and I want to know if it is teh wiest thing to do, to not remove the Crux. But I'll need to speak to some wizard with good knowledge. Rayne is the best placed. If Tenebrynn, Ashnar or Vanitri could be there too, I would see what they remember from that absorption by the Crux. but all that will need to wait tomorrow."

Rinaldo takes a sip of his wine. "Tomorrow, I would like you to come to my office, we will try to speak with Rayne and Laynie, maybe travel there with magical transportation if Rayne or Laynie would be able to carry us there and back.

But I have some question about what happen in the last ten years. Do you know what Isabella and Carlos have become? I don,t even know if I had other children..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I will come to your office tomorrow...Isabella and Carlos? They are still just children, but older children now..."

(OOC: Weren't they like 3 and 5 before the 10 year jump?)

Velmont

First Post
"Perfect, in that case, we will await tomorrow to speak with Gundar. And also, if you could prepare some spells to speak with your god, and also if you can, spell to speak with people far away. Two or three, so we might contact the others if needed."

OOC: Carlo is 2 and Isabella is 4... that would make 12 and 14. But in 10 years, there might be things that have happen.

Spells I would like Hogarth to prepare: Commune, Augury, Divination, Sending.

Remove ads