• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Knight Otu

First Post
"But we all came to in relative peace and quiet, with no imminent social or physical harm threatened. As I said, you could have been in a meeting or holding a speech even, I could have been in the middle of an experiment, Vanitri's caravan could have been in more hostile terrain - we were in quiet and safe situations at the same time in different places and in relative privacy when we came to. I know it is not a satisfying answer, but it seems that the things our now-time equivalents did, they did because they happened to them when they were us, to ensure the future they know.
Which of course brings us back to the previous question - do we want to act like them, at least initially?
And then we still have to figure out how to right things, of course. Divinations could be helpful there, I think.
"

Velmont

First Post
"I have asked Hogarth to prepare a few spells to question Gundar. We coudl either ask the God, or see what Tenebrynn can get us."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Regardless, It seems that time is on our side. It took me days to get here, and I don't see an immediate threat. Still I'd rather get back sooner than later."

Velmont

First Post
"Talk for you, how can I manage a city like Orussus when I don't know what happen in teh last ten years. not talking of Valeria who is not yet aware of my condition. I was hoping all that would be solved quickly and I wouldn't have to explain everything... mainly because of that strange feeling I had after the Wild surge room. I have the convinction that if she learn what happen in that tower, she will die of an heart attack, just like I have told to Hogarth. And I don't even know if that curse is lift. I would rather let my present self to handle all that himself."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I'm curious to hear what Hogarth has to say. True divinations are still beyond me, though I imagine that my present-time self would've been able to use them."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Well if we do want to go that route, then we need a question. How about something like, 'How do we return to our proper selves near the Crux?' That leaves out questions of whether we are in a future timeline or not." poses Tenebrynn.

Remove ads