• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team Baldy's Tales From The OBO-ESRD Tavern! (Calling Hypersmurf)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Lazlow said:
"Have a seat dearie and I'll be with you straightaway," Muirna says, seemingly unaffected by the commanding presence of this tall, dark Half-Orc. She makes her way over to the table where Sunderkeg is conversing with the other Dwarf, sets down the mug and snaps Sunderkeg's jaw back up in one smooth motion, then makes her way back to the bar.
*The woman gives Muirna an ironic salute, and throws herself into a chair near the bar, not caring about dirt, or lack thereof. She gives a tooth smile at the dainty elf, just to make him uncomfortable, and takes a close look at the other patrons.*

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Lazlow said:
The few womenfolk that were in the tavern seemed to sink inward at the sight of the exotic woman - just before they kicked their men in the shins for gaping.

"Keeper! I've been walking far today, and need a good ale to wash the dust from my throat."

"Have a seat dearie and I'll be with you straightaway," Muirna says, seemingly unaffected by the commanding presence of this tall, dark Half-Orc.

Unencumbered by any of the tavern's womenfolk, Hamm's shins remain unkicked even as he whistles his appreciation.

"Muirna, darling," he calls from his stool at the bar, "if you're still sticking to that 'I don't date humans' line, you can at least put her ale on my tab..."

The ridiculously good-looking man is dressed flamboyantly in bright primary colours, red, blue, yellow; a harmonica sits beside his wineglass on the bar in front of him.

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*The dark-haired woman takes an appraising look at Hamm, and gestures for him to come over and sit next to her, a pleased smile on her face.*

The man flashes her a grin (literally - unless that was her imagination, the light actually glinted off his teeth), sweeps his harmonica into a pocket, and weaves his way gracefully between the tables towards her.

He sweeps her a short bow with his wineglass, still smiling - the possibility that she might be simply luring him close enough to kick him in the groin appears to have not even crossed his mind...

DM:
[sblock]Hamm makes liberal use of Prestidigitation for dramatic effect. The tooth-glint is one of them. He'll also tend to have his hair rippling in a non-existent wind, that sort of thing... and from time to time, he'll punctuate a joke with an illusory rimshot...[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"So, who might you be? You're the first one I've seen so far that's worthy for me to look upon. I'm Karjanga Starschild," she says with a smile.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"So, who might you be? You're the first one I've seen so far that's worthy for me to look upon. I'm Karjanga Starschild," she says with a smile.

"A beautiful name - fitting indeed!" the man declares. "Hamm - Hamm the Harmonica, as I'm sometimes known - at your service!"

Without awaiting an invitation, he sweeps out the chair beside Karjanga and arranges himself in it.

Lazlow

First Post
Jarlaxale said:
I walk in and look around. I see two dwarves, one seems to be paraniod, and a Half-Orc, and a elf. I look for the cleanist table and chair, even then I clean that. While I sit I touch nothing not even the ground, I lift my feet from the ground. I take my own mug out and ask for some ale.

Sunderkeg seems overjoyed at the sight of yet another Dwarf. He excuses himself from his first guest and makes his way over to you. "Weelcome brather, weelcome to the finest tavern on this plane!" He takes up your mug at your request and gives you a quick wink. "Aye, m'lad, an' th' first one's on th' hoose, na worries!" He strides back to the bar to fill your mug.

Lazlow

First Post
"Muirna, darling, if you're still sticking to that 'I don't date humans' line, you can at least put her ale on my tab..."

Muirna executes a not-so-subtle double take at this ridiculously good-looking man and her eyes rest on him a little longer than they probably should have. "Aye... Ale..." She snaps to quickly. "Er, yes, no problem. Tab. Got it." She quickly sets about getting orders.

Lazlow

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
"A beautiful name - fitting indeed!" the man declares. "Hamm - Hamm the Harmonica, as I'm sometimes known - at your service!"

Without awaiting an invitation, he sweeps out the chair beside Karjanga and arranges himself in it.

Muirna brings two ales down to your end of the bar. "Here you go," she says sweetly, setting one frothy mug down in front of Hamm. "You let me know if I can get anything else for you, hmmm?" She gives the handsome man a wink. She doesn't seem to notice (or mind) that she's still holding Karjanga's drink...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hypersmurf said:

*Karjanga laughs, and sweeps her drink out of Muirna's hand.*

"I would think you should hate your parents for naming you after a pig! Now, let's see what music you make, for it surely must be a pretty as you," Karjanga says with a laugh.

Remove ads