• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Where's Terra

OOC: I've been away from the boards for about a week, and lots of posts have happened... I'm not really sure where Terra fits into it all. If someone could guess where she'd be, or just assume she was there and get her in on the events/conversations I'll try and reply... Thanks.

Super Girl

First Post
OOC: I've been away from the boards for about a week, and lots of posts have happened... I'm not really sure where Terra fits into it all. If someone could guess where she'd be, or just assume she was there and get her in on the events/conversations I'll try and reply... Thanks.

OOC: If you don't think Tara would mind going shopping with Cassie and Kitty, she is more then welcome to join us, we just wrapped up a whirlwind shopping spree where I bought an entire wardrobe at once.

IC:
"What do you think Tara, should I see if I can find someone to pierce my belly button and at least ask him too? Maybe I can convince him or something, or do you just want to head to the food court?" she asks Terra, then winks at Cassie, "Maybe I could even get something else pierced." she says, feeling the excitement of spending all day with your friends, it was almost making her giddy, feeling like she was almost normal.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie cheerfully returns Kitty’s affections and smiles warmly to her while replying, "It wasn’t a bother, Kitty. A girl needs her clothes, and besides, clothing shopping together was fun. I know we only met a few hours ago, but I’ve really been enjoying our time together."

At the mention of food, she smiles and puts a gentle hand on Kitty’s shoulder while saying, "Food sounds good. We should have time for a quick bite. Let’s head over to the food court and see what our selection is." She slides her hand away from Kitty’s shoulder as she starts walking with her over towards the foot court. As she walks alongside Kitty towards the food court and the subject of belly button piercing comes up, she smiles and replies, "I did it once with another girl, so I can do it with you if you like, but the one that I wear is a clip-on. I wouldn’t want a foe to grab it during a fight and pull it out. I’m sure that would really hurt. You know?" She giggles and briefly puts her hand at the small of Kitty’s back while bumping her shoulder against her playfully.

Once at the food court, Cassie buys both of their meals, eating from whichever food service that Kitty selects for them, and sits down next to Kitty at some table in the food court. She eats her meal while she chit-chats with Kitty.

OCC: I rather suspect that Tara went initially to the food court with Garfield when he asked her, rather than clothing shopping with Kitty and Cassie, but it's Tara's players call.

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

"Yea, me too, it really is fun hanging around wth you, I just hope that the school is as fun when we actually start classes, I mean we can't be out shopping all the time," Kitty says, grinning. She is wearing the Cat's Meow top, with the leather pants tucked into her knee-high boots, looking like she is ready to go clubbing, her old abused clothing, tucked safely in the bottom of her bag. She looks different in the new clothing, and now that she is at ease then she did when she arrived at the school. She actually looks like she is comfortable in how she looks for the first time since any of the students have seen her, not that she is actually aware of any difference.

"Yea, ok, food first, since you've been so patient." Kitty says nodding, letting Cassie guide her with her hand. She looks surprised when Cassie tells her that she has already done belly button piercings for other girls. "Yea, I guess it wouldn't be such a good idea to have in a fight, but, well, earings can be pulled on too," she says wincing, "if your willing to do it, I guess that would be cool, besides, they'll like make us wear uniforms or something, I'll just make sure, mine covers it." Kitty doesn't say anything at all when Cassie puts her hand on Kitty's back, she just relaxes against it a little, and then mirrors it for a moment, at least as well as she can with her hand weighed down by bags.

When they get to the food court and Wonder Girl pays for lunch, Kitty grins, "Who are you? Prince charming come to sweep me off my feet?" she jokes as she sets her begs down by her table. The cat girl is enjoying her burger and fries immensely, the little bit of juice that escapes from the burger is quickly cleaned by a swift darting of her small pink tongue.

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

It shouldn't be possible but somehow Cassandra manages to dive into the crowd to follow Nightwing and Robin without actualy bumping into anyone. She moves through the mall like it would be an obstacle course, gracefully dodging between the people around her and even anticiapting the very much random moves of passing customers as they change their way to watch this or that.
She notices the shops only on the corners of her eyes, not really caring for anything they sell here.
With a final sprint she catches up with the others, emerging from the crowd without a making a sound and just tagging along Nightwing silently.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie smiles and replies when Kitty mentions classes, "Some of the classes and training will be fun, I hope. Besides there should be lots of free time for us to do other things together outside of class, right?" Continuing their conversation on piercing, she replies with a warm smile and says, "Right. My earrings are clip-ons too for that same reason. We each choose what costume we wear; so if you want something that covers your cute tummy, that’s no problem. I don’t mind helping you, if you want me to. I did the belly button piercing for another Amazon while I was on Themyscira. I did it under the the supervision of another Amazon who had done it many times before, so I understand the proper way go about doing it. Just let me know if you want my help with it. To do it right, we’d need to pick up a few things, but I don’t believe we have time right now. If you don’t mind waiting a week, we could come back up here after the curfew expires and get what we need to do it right. Okay?"

When Kitty jests about her being a Prince Charming, she would normally have taken offense at being referred to by a male term, but instead she just returns a warm smile and a playful wink, leaving it at that. She enjoys their meal and conversation for the duration of its length.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Kevin Perrine said:

hehe I would guess she went with Beast Boy to get food

Karl Green

First Post
Central City Mall, October 30th, 1:47pm

Spread throughout the mall, most of the students go about what most teenagers with money in a mall would do…shop tile they drop…

Wondergirl and Cat's Eyes are checking out hundreds of different pairs of shirts, blouses, shirts, jeans, shoes, etc… avoiding those who might look a little oddly as Cat's Eyes (its only been about 30 minutes so far, so you are not to far in the hole yet ;))

Superboy, Arsenal, Starfire, Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing are still chatting and finishing up lunch.

Hawk, Dove and Aqualad (who wishes to see 'surface dweller' sports-warriors) head to a sports good store

Argent and Risk have wander off somewhere and have not been seen for a bit, and Impulse is still MIA.

Beast Boy and Terra are off looking for MP-3s and other electronic devices that might catch their fancy

Raven and Cyborg are off at one of the larger national bookstores, not really together, just in the same part of the mall…

All is going well and pretty normal stuff… when Raven feels a sharp pain in here head… she is 'drawn' to a door in the back of the store marked "Employees Only". The door is open and no one is around, and looking in she hears some crying and 'feels' strong emotions of pain and fear. Inside Raven finds two young women, dressed as store employees, lying on the floor bleeding badly onto the floor. Standing over the girls is a wild eye looking man with a knife slowly cutting one of the girl's arms "That's nice, isn't it pretty? Feel the pain… the cut… the beauty of the blade…"

He seems to hear or sense Raven as she steps around the corner coming onto the screen and he smiles "Oh a new pretty… good, these are almost done and bored with them now… new pain is good pain is it not pretty?"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mall…

Superboy feels a sharp pain in his ears, like a whistle being blowing at full blast right next to his ear! It stuns him for a second and then his Super-Hearing starts picking up the noise of silenced gunfire! Here in the mall, down a different wing… he can also hear screams and panic as people start to flee… the noise here in the food court is to loud for anyone else to hear what is going on… but something bad is happening right now… Superboy can still hear the noise… it is directionless but intense.

At about this time, Wondergirl also starts hearing something… a ringing in her ear… that quickly turns painful… it is like someone is using a dentist drill bit on her ear! It spikes quickly and then starts dying down, but she can still hear it. Cat's Eyes starts hearing someone scream… it is a long ways off, but her ears instantly perk up and she is certain that it was a scream, of fear!

For those who can... what are you doing?

Last edited:

Dark Nemesis

First Post
All is going well and pretty normal stuff… when Raven feels a sharp pain in her head… she is 'drawn' to a door in the back of the store marked "Employees Only". The door is open and no one is around, and looking in she hears some crying and 'feels' strong emotions of pain and fear. Inside Raven finds two young women, dressed as store employees, lying on the floor bleeding badly onto the floor. Standing over the girls is a wild eye looking man with a knife slowly cutting one of the girl's arms "That's nice, isn't it pretty? Feel the pain… the cut… the beauty of the blade…"

He seems to hear or sense Raven as she steps around the corner coming onto the screen and he smiles "Oh a new pretty… good, these are almost done and bored with them now… new pain is good pain is it not pretty?"

Beneath her hood, her eyes narrow as she feels white-hot anger spark within her. She quickly buries it, before surrounding herself with an aura of darkness. “Leave them alone,” she says quietly, and lashes out at him with her mind. She hoped to stun him so that he would stop harming the girl.

(OOC: Using a free action to activate her energy field, an a half action for a mental blast. Attack bonus +15)

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
(OOC: Using a free action to activate her energy field, an a half action for a mental blast. Attack bonus +15)

if you want to make the roll you may... also note that your Bonus to attack with Mental attacks is +10 (your Base Attack Bonus plus your basic WIS bonus. You don't get to add your Super-Stat to the attack rolls. Just as an FYI

Remove ads