Team TITAN OCC, thread 2

hero4hire

Explorer
Karl Green said:
Now did you see my post about the messgae on your Vid-Phone :)

Yup..I responded. Should we wait for the timeline to catch up to my response? Its like nearly 2 hours ahead of the morning-birds.

hero4hire

Explorer
Karl Green said:
Ops we were way over 500 posts there weren't we? I forgot about that sorry all ;) OK so we to re-start with PART 2

the OLD OCC discussion is here

the OLD Playing-the-Game thread is here

some of the Character stats are here

the NEW Playing-the-Game thread is HERE

Hmmm...I just realized. At our Chracter Stats thread we have Arsenal, Terra (now an NPC) an a bunch of Birds! If someone else doesnt post thier characters I might change my name to "Hawkeye" just to fit in. :D

Radiant

First Post
hero4hire said:
Hmmm...I just realized. At our Chracter Stats thread we have Arsenal, Terra (now an NPC) an a bunch of Birds! If someone else doesnt post thier characters I might change my name to "Hawkeye" just to fit in. :D

not sure if adding a bat would help to solve that problem...

Mordane76

First Post
I sent Karl my sheet - I was under the impression we'd be more "secretive," but if EVERYONE wants to post up, then so will I.

Elfy

First Post
Karl, did you intend for Toni to flag Kitty and Cassie down for her to say something? It's holding us back and if she has nothing to say and I just misunderstood the wave, then I'd like to move on ; )

hero4hire

Explorer
Mordane76 said:
I sent Karl my sheet - I was under the impression we'd be more "secretive," but if EVERYONE wants to post up, then so will I.

Its definitely up to each player. I posted mine and spoilered the stuff I didnt want generally known.

I was just bored, and like checking out other players build-techniques. So I thought I'd (not-so) subtley try to get some other players to post thier characters.

Karl Green

First Post
Elfy said:
Karl, did you intend for Toni to flag Kitty and Cassie down for her to say something? It's holding us back and if she has nothing to say and I just misunderstood the wave, then I'd like to move on ; )

Nope she was just waving 'hi' and then would go sit in the TV room with some of the others (coughSuperboycough)

Last edited:

Remove ads