• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team TITAN OCC, thread 2

Super Girl

First Post
Karl, I'm not sure if your going to actually write the news reports for Kitty's internet news search, or just gloss, doesn't really much matter, she was just trying to see if there was like any live footage, or pictures of her or anything.

hero4hire

Explorer
Not that it's any of my business but looking at Hawk & Dove's builds. They seem a little on the wussy side not being built with *any* extras.

Could I suggest some "tweakage"?

Of course like I said. None of my business, but generally when I play live, fellow players sometimes heckle--I mean help with suggestions on builds.

DM/Nuke/Kid A, feel free to tell me to shove it. :heh:

hero4hire

Explorer
Mordane76 said:
Don't worry, Raven... Hank will have plenty of time to meditate... in traction... :D

In comics Hawk is a powederkeg of Chaos Magick. Which fuels his super-strength and stamina.

Since members of the "Super"-clan supposedly have a little vulnerability to Magic. I can see it being a fight in the comics.

Remove ads