• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team TITAN OCC, thread 2

hero4hire

Explorer
Mordane76 said:
"I think I'll pass," Connor says. "Whatever Nightwing has to say to me is between him and me, and I'm not about to get into a fist-fight with you at any expense -- all that's going to happen is you're going to get hurt, either when you break your own hand after hitting me, or I put you in traction if I defend myself. This is not something you want to do, Hank - just step off." With that, Connor starts back out of the common area.

Ooooo...He called Hawk a beeyatch!!!

Karl Green

First Post
:D

Anyway, Super Girl we are in two different time zone ;) Arsenal's last post was 11:01am.. the rest of the world around 10:05am. Once you and Wondergirl leave Nightwing's office AND Superboy and Hawk resolve their - issue - I will advance the time to 11am, when Superboy and Batgirl head to Nightwing's office and Arsenal sets his -evil ;) - plan into motion

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Mordane76 said:
It's not calling Hank a beeotch... it's just stating painful point of fact... :D

And belittling him in front of his peers. Yeah, you're strutting . . . .

Keia

hero4hire

Explorer
Mordane76 said:
It's not calling Hank a beeotch... it's just stating painful point of fact... :D

Heh! I am enjoying the whole situation. Very cool roleplaying.

But Superboy called him a girly-man. :D

I think he insulted his mother too!

Karl Green

First Post
Question for you all... I am trying to think of a different name for the 'hard-light' training room. I don't want 'Danger Room' or 'Training Room' as it were. I posted over on GR but not many replies to it... Thoughts? One suggest was to keep the 'Greek' mytho and call it 'the Colloseum' or 'the Arena'

Thoughts?

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I like the Arena.

Superboy is strutting, no doubt. Hawk could care less, he has never gotten the "acceptance by his peers" thing.

Good fun, though!

Nuke

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads