• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team TITAN OCC, thread 2

Mordane76

First Post
Yes, Starfire, we are engaged in a bout of pr:):)k-waving, to borrow from George Carlin... except Connor is impeded when it comes to noticing the advances of women... :D

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
hero4hire said:
Not that it's any of my business but looking at Hawk & Dove's builds. They seem a little on the wussy side not being built with *any* extras.

Could I suggest some "tweakage"?

Of course like I said. None of my business, but generally when I play live, fellow players sometimes heckle--I mean help with suggestions on builds.

DM/Nuke/Kid A, feel free to tell me to shove it. :heh:
Okay, shove it! (Just kidding! You asked!)

Seriously, I would be happy to hear your ideas. I had several thoughts in mind when I built Hawk and could not go with all of them. Ended up taking the simplest route.

If you want to email me to cut down on board traffic that no one but me would be interested in, that's cool. If it's all right with Kid A you can send Dove idea my way, too. We kind of built them together.

Thanks!

simek108 at earthlink dot net

kid A

First Post
If you want to email me to cut down on board traffic that no one but me would be interested in, that's cool. If it's all right with Kid A you can send Dove idea my way, too. We kind of built them together.

yeah, that'd be okay by me. send 'em both to nuke.

-kid A

hero4hire

Explorer
Nuke261 said:
Okay, shove it! (Just kidding! You asked!)

Seriously, I would be happy to hear your ideas. I had several thoughts in mind when I built Hawk and could not go with all of them. Ended up taking the simplest route.

Thanks!

simek108 at earthlink dot net

Kewl...How sayeth thee O mighty GM?

Remove ads