Team: TITAN, the Class, Issue #1, Part 2

Karl Green

First Post
[OCC] Ops we were way over 500 posts there weren't we? I forgot about that sorry all ;) OK so we to re-start with PART 2

the OLD OCC discussion is here

the OLD Playing-the-Game thread is here

some of the Character stats are here

the NEW OCC discussion thread is HERE

AS a reminder, when you post, please put your character's name and HERO points/remaining and Condition in the Title.

Thoughts should be in Italics; [OCC] should be at the bottom of your post (and in the future will be for me also ;)). and can be different colors or however you want.

If you want to use a skill or power, please put that in your post in the OCC with the bonuses include. For example…

So for example…

*Batman will use his swing-line to charge attack the Joker with a kick*

[OCC – Double move 50ft, Attacking the Joker, Charging +2 to attack -2 to Defense. Attack roll is 4 +16 +2 =22, I spend a Hero Point to re-roll getting a 3, so taking a 10; so a total 28. If I hit, Damage is DC29S. /OCC]

or
*Batman, as Bruce Wayne, will try and Bluff the barman to give him the location of Jokers new hideout*

[OCC – Bluff roll 12 +18 =30 /OCC]

OCC questions and comments should be marked and put in (Parenthesis) for questions and comments, [Brackets] for rolls, action results, etc.

IF you want me to roll for you, in the OCC at the bottom put what powes, skills, feats that you are moving and their bonuses PLEASE ;)

Any questions?
[/OCC]

Team TITAN, class members…
Superboy played by Mordane76
Arsenal played by hero4hire
Robin played by Doc Hazard (maybe ;))
Batgirl played by Radiant
Hawk played by Nuke261
Dove played by Kid A
Wondergirl played by Elfy
Starfire played by Keia
Cat's Eye played by Super Girl
Beast Boy played by Gideon
Raven played by Dark Nemesis

NPC Headmasters - Nightwing and Red Tornado
NPC fellow Students - Aqualad, Argent, Cyborg, Impulse, Risk, and Terra

Issue #1, Part 2
And so it continues…

the Residency, Oct 31st 2004, 8:31am

Aqualad nods his head and heads over to grab some breakfast… he seems confused by waffles and asks for fish… FISH!?!?

Starfire and Batgirl come downstairs looking for coco and mushmellows

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 9:01am, the Recedency

Most of the students are finishing up their breakfasts, Beast Boy and Terra heading to the arcade. The others that are around are hanging out in the TV room and in the TV room. Argent comes back from the swimming and heads up to her room and is coming back down the stairs, having changed her cloths. Cat's Eye and Wondergirl are just return from the Infirmary about then and Argent waves at them.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Once Kitty finishes with her testing, Cassie hands her sweater back while smiling warmly to her. While she waits for Kitty to put her sweater back on, she asks, "How does it feel to know you can now lift a small car over your head? Pretty neat, huh?" After Kitty puts her sweater back on, she gives Kitty a friendly hug and whispers in her furry ear, "You did really well today, Kitty." While she hugs Kitty, and her lips are near Kitty's neck, she gives her a little peck kiss there, and whispers into her ear, "I'll give you a big kiss later."

When Kitty is ready to leave, Cassie says to her, "Now, I want to get back and take my shower."

While walking back to the dorms, Cassie remembers what day it is and exclaims, "Oh! Tonight’s Halloween." She sighs while looking a little disappointed and complains, "But we aren’t supposed to leave the campus." She looks at Kitty, her expression looking playfully, and, while smiling, she says, "I could have gone as a witch and you as my cute cat." She bumps her hips playfully against Kitty’s hips while she giggles.

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

Kitty bounces to her feet excitedly at Cassie's question, her tail wagging up a storm. Sliding her sweater on, she leans into Cassies hug, and grins at the Amazon's encouragement. "I bet its not as strong as you or Conner, but it really is cool. It makes me want to go back to my school and show everyone there," the cat girl says grinning. At the touch of Cassie's lips along her neck, kitty gives a small moan of contentment. Glancing at the doctor to see that the woman is looking away for a second, Kitty's tongue Darts out to lick a warm line up the sensitive, delicate skin of the other girl's neck. Kitty reluctantly drops the hug, but she keeps holding Cassie's hand as the pair leave. "Goodbye Dr. Charles, thanks for doing all of this with me." she calls out over her shoulder.

Once outside, she leans in to Cassie and whispers, "I'll give you your thanks later, I doubt the doctor would have liked it if I mixed them up," she says grinning impishly. "I want to take a shower too, I'm all sweaty now, and thats no way to start a day...well, I guess it might be...with the right person." she says blushing crimson.

"I don't want to sneak out, but maybe Nightwing might let us out for the Holiday... its one of my favorites. I wouldn't mind being your Kitty, but I don't think you could ever be a witch." Kitty jokes shyly.

Last edited:

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie had quietly gasped near Kitty’s ear when she had felt Kitty’s tongue dart along her neck during their hug while they had been in the Doctor’s office. She hadn’t really expected Kitty to do that and had been surprised by the sensation she had felt along her neck. When their hug had ended, she had smiled at Kitty with a mischievous expression evident on her face.

She had been happy to hold Kitty’s hand while they walked back to the dorms together and when Kitty had commented about waking up all sweaty...with the right person, Cassie had playfully popped Kitty on her bottom and whispered teasingly into her ear, "You have no idea how hard it was for me to stop at just kissing and caressing...how hot and bothered you got me last night." Cassie's cheeks had flushed slightly when she had confided in her girlfriend about her desirous feelings for her.

When Kitty had suggested that Cassie probably wouldn’t make a good witch, she had leaned into her and replied while smiling, "There are good witches too. Yeah...maybe he’ll agree to let us go out tonight. Let’s remember to ask him later, okay?"

As she nears the stairs up and sees Toni wave at her, she waves back, and as she passes by her, she greets her in a friendly tone, "Hi, Toni."

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
Kitty let out a shocked yip, a sound that was entirely reserved for girls, when she felt the slap to her bottom. It hadn't hurt, it had just been a surprise, a pleasant surprise, but surprising none the less, and when she turned to see Cassie's mischevious expression, she let out a giggle. No one else had ever made her feel this way, well no one that actually liked her back, but it wasn't just hornyness or anything, she really liked hanging around with Cassie too, had liked it before Cassie had even done anything with her.

At Cassie's admission of lust and how hard stopping last night was, Kitty blushed crimson, that was as far as she had gone and it had felt wonderful, she knew there was further they could have gone, intelectually anyway, but last night, she wouldn't have believed it. "That was all I could take all at once last night, I don't think I could have taken much more all at one time." she admits blushing.

"Uhh...have you actually met any real witches?" Kitty asks curiously when Cassie says that there are good ones. She seems star struck by the fact that a real super-heroine like Cassie would be interested in her. "Hi Toni," she says smiling at the other girl, "thanks for letting me stay in with you guys last night, I didn't really want to stay alone last night, I know its silly, but I don't like being alone at night." she says sheepishly

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

When Kitty had proclaimed how she felt about their previous night’s intimacies, Cassie had responded, "Even though we only met yesterday, I just can’t stop thinking about you, Kitty, and I constantly feel this burning desire to touch you, hold you, kiss you, and to do even more...intimate things with you. I’ve never been like this around anyone else before." She paused a moment, then continued, "I'm...sorry, Kitty. I don't want to wierd you out or anything. It's just...I want you to know how I feel about you."

When Kitty had asked her if she had met any real witches before, she had replied, "Not personally, but Diana and the other Amazons have. Morgan Le Fae. Circe. Hecate. They’re real and definitely aren’t good witches."

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal; unharmed 4/4 HP

Karl Green said:
When Arsenal finally wakes in the morning, he gets all the normal messages on his Vid-Phone as his fellow students and also one from Nightwing asking him to stop by at his office in the Administration building 10:30am

Administration Building 10:35am

Roy got up in time to hear his messages and even shower and get ready on time. But he was still not known for his punctuality as he made his way to Nightwing's office and knocked on the door a couple minutes late.

"Knock-knock anyone home?" Roy said in his best Aunt Bea impersonation.

kid A

First Post
Dove

Aqualad nods his head and heads over to grab some breakfast… he seems confused by waffles and asks for fish… FISH!?!?

Don looked with incredulity at Hank. "I'm sorry, did he just ask for fish?"

Super Girl

First Post
Elfy said:
When Kitty had asked her if she had met any real witches before, she had replied, "Not personally, but Diana and the other Amazons have. Morgan Le Fae. Circe. Hecate. They’re real and definitely aren’t good witches."

Kitty smiled shyly at Cassie's proclimation of...lust, she suppoused it was, no one had ever lusted after her before, well not like this, she was sure she would have known. She wondered if maybe it had something to do with getting her powers, cause she couldn't see anything in herself to lust after... not that she had a bad self-image or anything, she just knew she wasn't as beautiful as all the cheerleaders or any of the other girls that all the boys had drooled over. "Uhm... no one has really ever felt like that about me before...I know I'm not that pretty, so....do you think it might be one of my powers or something? I mean, you've been around Diana and whole islands of Amazons... I now I'm not as pretty as Diana." she says self-consciously.

Remove ads