• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, the Class, Issue #1, Part 2

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie had corrected Kitty in their conversation they had while in route between the infirmary and the dorms that concerned Cassie’s feelings for Kitty by replying, "Flowers are pretty, but you," putting the tip of her index finger on the tip of Kitty’s nose and wiggling while smiling big and continuing, "are very cute, Kitty."

She had paused a moment, pulled back her finger from the tip of Kitty’s nose, and continued, "Have you heard the expression about people with opposite personalities being attracted to each other and people with much the same personalities being repelled by each other? Like magnets. Opposite personalities are usually attracted to each other. Diana and the other Amazons are strong warriors and...interesting to be around, but you’re the type of girl that I’m attracted to - cute, timid, and cuddly...and your cute and furry cat-tail and cat-ears are absolutely adorable."

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Starfire, Unhurt, 1/5 hps

Karl Green said:
Aqualad nods his head and heads over to grab some breakfast… he seems confused by waffles and asks for fish… FISH!?!?

Starfire and Batgirl come downstairs looking for coco and mushmellows

Still not understanding why someone didn't just deliver the hot chocolate to the room, Koriand'r wandering into the area looking for someone to make hot chocolate or to find the ot chocolate and make it herself.

She was looking for big big ceramic cups, the kind you wrap your hands around to keep warm. Marshmellows, and maybe whip cream were also on the list.

Fish, however, was not on the list, and Koriand'r wrinkled her nose at the mention of it . . . at least how it was prepared on earth.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31, 9:32am, the Recedency

The students continue hanging out, watching some movie on the TV or eating breakfast, while Cyborg turns on the news and there is a Special Report about yesterday attack at the Mall; it seems that the death toll from yesterday's attack has risen dramatically from 19 to 61! It seems that all of the terrorist (42) that were taking into custody died last night in prison. Authorities are at a lost as to way, but they are running autopsies now.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 10:35am, the Administration

somewhat in the future ;)

Arsenal said:
"Knock-knock anyone home?" Roy said in his best Aunt Bea impersonation.

Nightwing's voice from from the other side says "Come in Roy" and Arsenal goes in to see just the headmaster sitting behind his desk. He looks up and says "Have a seat"

After Arsenal sits Nightwing is quite for a second and finally says "Anything you would like to tell me about Roy?"

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
"Cute," Kitty says, feeling self-conscious, "I like cute, and I really like cuddly." Kitty agrees, preening at all of the compliments that are being paid to her. She tought about what Cassie said, and guessed that it was possible, maybe even likely. "Your not cute though, your not cute at all, what you are is beautiful, more then any of the cheerleaders at school were. I bet you and all the Amazons could be models, if you wanted, especially Diana." Kitty says, paying back the other girl's compliments with her own. When Cassie started talking about how wonderful her tail and ears were, she rubbed the back of Cassie's legs with her wagging tail, and nuzzled against Cassie's neck in a hug that brought her velvety ears rubbing along Cassie's cheek.

"Hey, what do you think the news is saying about us, I mean, about the Titans, and what happened, do you think we'll be famous and everything?" she asks curiously, wondering what it would be like to be famous and have everyone think they were super-heros. "I think I want to go online and see what they are saying, and then maybe we could talk to Nightwing about going out tonight?" she asks hopefully.

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal; unharmed, 4/4 HP

Karl Green said:
somewhat in the future ;)

Nightwing's voice from from the other side says "Come in Roy" and Arsenal goes in to see just the headmaster sitting behind his desk. He looks up and says "Have a seat"

After Arsenal sits Nightwing is quite for a second and finally says "Anything you would like to tell me about Roy?"

Roy sat there behind his sunglasses and tried to keep his face a mask of stoicism.
Okay Harper keep cool. This is probably about sneaking off grounds or into the Girls' Dorm. He couldn't possibly know about the other stuff....

"Listen if this is about last night?" he said questioning. Probing exactly what Nightwing knew.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

When Cassie had been complimented by Kitty about being beautiful, she had replied with a friendly smile and said, "Well, thank you, Kitty. It makes me happy that you feel that way about me." When Kitty had hugged her so nicely, Cassie had returned her hug while letting out a little "Mmmn" noise in response and had rubbed her cheek back against Kitty’s soft and furry ear.

Cassie greets Toni as they pass by her on their way up the stairs, and, when Kitty wonders what the media might say about yesterday’s events, Cassie just shrug and replies, "It's hard to say. Sometimes the media is for you and sometimes the media is against you. I try not to worry about it."

Cassie continues to work her way towards her room and, when Kitty says she wants to go search online, she says, "Oh, sure, Kitty, happy searching. I’m going to take my shower now. We’ll ask Nightwing about tonight after a while."

As Cassie nears her door, she smiles and waves at Kitty. Once inside of her room, she takes off her shoes and socks and sets them on the floor near her bed. She grabs her small bathing basket and collects some fresh clothing from her drawer into it, as well as a few other needed shower items, and then she starts to pad barefooted across the floor and around the corner of their 'L'-shaped room that offers a reasonable degree of privacy to both parts of it.

She opens the door out to the hallway, goes out into it, and works her way over to the floor’s shower and washing room. She walks past the mirrors and sinks and into one of the privacy areas of shower stall. She slides that curtain shut, sits her basket down on the bench, and goes about undressing herself. Once undressed, she slips into the shower, slides the shower curtain closed, and begins to shower herself with warm water.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 10:35am, the Administration

Arsenal said:
"Listen if this is about last night?" he said questioning. Probing exactly what Nightwing knew.

Nightwing simple sits quitely looking at Arseanl like he could read minds or something...

hero4hire

Explorer
Karl Green said:
Nightwing simple sits quietly looking at Arsenal like he could read minds or something...

Hunh nuthin'...figures!
Roy rapidfired out random facts Impulse style.
"Well I had Toni mad at me,seeAlls I wanted was to see what else was onDidja ever see Sharktales??Anyway Risk wore this pink dress,and I couldnt help laughingToni stormed out and went to bed cuz the ending was ruined....Well you can see my dilemma."

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk

Dove said:
Don looked with incredulity at Hank. "I'm sorry, did he just ask for fish?"

"Huh?"
Hank looked up from his plate of pancakes, swimming in syrup. It almost seemed as if he was lost in thought. "Man, you must have got hit hard. It's breakfast, nobody eats fish for breakfast. I think he just asked for a dish." Hank went back to eating his pancakes and finished off his second glass of juice.

He looked around the room to see if Superboy was anywhere around. He had a few things he wanted to settle with him. The sooner the better.

Remove ads