D&D 5E Teemo

faria

First Post
Teemo, the Swift Scout (from League of Legends)
Assassin Rogue 17/Land Druid (Grassland) 3
1-3 Druid, 4-20 Rogue
Forest Gnome - STR 8, DEX 15+1, CON 14, INT 8+2, WIS 14, CHR 12
ASIs - Sharpshooter, Lucky, DEX+2, DEX+2, Skulker
Blowgun, Leather armor, Caltrops
Goodberry, Shillelagh

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Note: You don't have Martial Weapon (Blowgun) proficiency as druid, so just Shillelagh the Blowgun for those first 3 levels and hit things with it...

EDIT: Maybe it'd be better to take Land Druid to 5 for Haste. If so then I'd drop Assassin for Thief and maybe pick up a few levels of Fighter. Eldritch Knight wouldn't get Haste until level 13, so not as good an option as Land Druid. Plus, Wild Shape is fun for :):):):):) and giggles.

Thief Rogue 10/Champion Fighter 5/Land Druid (Grassland) 5
Not sure the leveling order here... I'm tempted to start with the Fighter levels for Extra Attack, but Haste would do the same thing, and Invisibility would be nice to have too. So I guess starting with Druid again is the best option.
Extra Attack, Haste, Action Surge, Fast Hands (for poisons or caltrops), Advantage on Stealth, Archery style bonus
Need to take Crossbow Expert ASAP to negate Loading feature of Blowgun
Still only need DEX and WIS 13+.

EDIT 2: What if we go Bard instead and just steal Haste and Pass Without Trace? I think Valor would be nice because we'd get Extra Attack and can drop Fighter and Druid altogether.

Valor Bard 10/Thief Rogue 10
Bard to 10 first, then Thief
Extra Attack, Haste, Invisibility, Pass Without Trace, lots of skill Expertise, Fast Hands, Advantage on Stealth
Need to take Crossbow Expert ASAP to negate Loading feature of Blowgun

or go Lore and keep Fighter:

Lore Bard 6/Champion Fighter 5/Thief Rogue 9
Same as above but gain Action Surge and Archery style bonus. Cutting Words is very nice too.

Last edited:

Remove ads