Telgrothia: A Song of Savagery & Heroism (D&D 3.5)

jbproctor

First Post
Hattori reaches down and pulls away a layer of burlap revealing the bloody corpse of a badly bludgeoned elf.

"This is where they store the bodies of the unfortunate souls who decide to fight back during their raids. I overheard some of the crew talking about being able sell the corpses for a few gold pieces" says Alindia.

Aramalian

Explorer
Ali falls to his knees, a scream caught in his throat at the awful desecration of his kinsman's body. The wail comes out as a harsh hissing and wordless cry. When he finds his voice, he whispers through choking sobs:

How can this be? How can people do this to each other? Alindia, how long have you been hiding in the midst of this... this...

Thorinshield

First Post
OOC: Hattori walks over to Ali and places a metal hand on his shoulder, trying to be as compassionate as possible.
the only thing we can do for them now is to avenge them and keep this from ever happening to anyone else

Red006

First Post
Pull yourself together elf... growls a voice from the shadows. Black approaches and puts an awkward "comfort" hand on his shoulder as well, with a little too much force. In a half-empathetic/half-disgusted manner, "People die every day, elf. Sobbin' over the poor bastards wont bring 'em back 'n if you sit here 'n moan, you're likely to join 'em!" To Alindia: Show me the way out of this godforsaken hold!" He glances back at Ali, "You're welcome to come too, elf, and p'rhaps get a little payback?" There was a smile in Seamus' voice with that comment, but his dark hood covered his expression.

Aramalian

Explorer
Vengeance... payback... these are not the way of life. But he grasps Hattori's arm and pulls himself to his feet, then wipes his eyes on the sleeve of his robes before picking up the glowing chainlink again.

But stopping those who would slaughter Tel'Quessir for sport and desecrate the gift of life itself? That's just my game. A harder, somehow brighter and older tone could be heard in the young elf's voice as he asked, Alindia... you said something upstairs about... weapons?

Last edited:

jbproctor

First Post
Alindia's voice is but a whisper. "I am not sure how long I have been hiding in the depths of this awful place. A week or two, maybe a month. Time has slipped away from me. They searched for me after I first escaped but gave up only after a few hours. They probably think that I jumped overboard somewhere into the sea. There is a room down here where they store weapons they have collected on the raids. There is a big brute of a man that guards the door at all times. One night he feel asleep after having to much to drink. I tried to sneak into the room but the door was locked and I am not very skilled in the art of lock picking."

Last edited:

Aramalian

Explorer
Alindia, if you can lead us to this storeroom, we will find a way to get all five of us off this ship and take you somewhere safe. If nowhere else, I will return you to my own home, where the keepers of the sacred grove of Ehlonna will care for you.

jbproctor

First Post
[sblock=map] Bottom deck ship interior.jpg[/sblock]

OOC: This is the room that you all are currently in. The oval shapes that are scattered across the middle area of the room are the bodies that are hanging from the ceiling. There are two doors are the northern end of the room and one door to the southwestern part of the room. Let me know if this map makes sense.

Last edited:

Remove ads