Testing - Testing... EN World II Test Site

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
roguerouge said:
Fatal error: Class 'PAMWF_FatalException' not found in /www/enworld.org/dev/pamwf/classes/PAMWF.php on line 166

I do as well. My browser, perhaps?
Me too. (I'm using the latest version of IE.)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Don't worry, guys, it's not you - it's being worked on constantly, so occasionally it'll go down with an error of some kind as code is changed. Just try again later!

Michael Morris

First Post
Yeah, I'm working on the containing framework that drives my new security model, compresses javascript files, parses out CSS files for specific browser types, makes sure IE doesn't receive 32bit pngs (which it can't display correctly). It will also manage the static pages and be the framework on which several major site sections will be built on.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
OK, this time I passed the test.

I look forward to the changeover. Nicely done, MM.

I also noticed the notice about the notice that is noticeably of no notice.

Heh, whoops! I was just kind of clicking around, looking and browsing and it let me join the Beta Testers Group. Sorry!

Though I note for some reason it does not display my full screen name. Instead of CanadienneBacon, it reads CanadienneB. Is that because I'm stinky or because my screen name exceeps x number of allowed characters?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Strange. I clicked on the link to dev, (which opened in a new window, as expected), logged in over there, opened a couple of threads, then closed the window. When I went to post a reply back here, I found I was logged out. (I was logged in before checking the new site.)

Remove ads