• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Testing - Testing... EN World II Test Site

Aus_Snow

First Post
thalmin said:
Strange. I clicked on the link to dev, (which opened in a new window, as expected), logged in over there, opened a couple of threads, then closed the window. When I went to post a reply back here, I found I was logged out. (I was logged in before checking the new site.)
You were forewarned. Check the OP. :)

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Can't upload a picture.

The [ D ] icon is messed up on both old and new for me... like so.

Cheers, -- N

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 68

Rackhir

Explorer
thalmin said:
Strange. I clicked on the link to dev, (which opened in a new window, as expected), logged in over there, opened a couple of threads, then closed the window. When I went to post a reply back here, I found I was logged out. (I was logged in before checking the new site.)

First post, third line

Michael Morris said:
While logged into dev you will be logged out of main

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
* Yesterday I joined a group (Morrus' groupies), but today I'm not a member of that group.

* Multiquote button doesn't seem to work for me? The button goes red but nothing happens (Using Firefox 1.5.2)

* deleted stickied threads can be managed! Yay! No more ghost threads! (This won't mean much to non-mods, but it is a good thing for us :))

* selected-thread moderation powers are excellent - spam and such like will be much, much easier to deal with, as will merging of threads and all kinds of other thread-managing goodness. I've tried a whole bunch of them without breaking anything.

Looking really good so far, Mike

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Plane Sailing said:
Multiquote button doesn't seem to work for me? The button goes red but nothing happens (Using Firefox 1.5.2)
The button goes red to indicate that post has been selected. Select additional posts you wish to quote, then hit the Reply button and voila!

It is a very nice feature.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Thornir Alekeg said:
The button goes red to indicate that post has been selected. Select additional posts you wish to quote, then hit the Reply button and voila!

It is a very nice feature.

Gotcha.

I had assumed it was to allow multiple quotes of from a single post, it didn't occur to me that it would allow several quotes from different posts to be stitched together!

Festivus

First Post
Clicking on today in calendar presents you with December 25, 2006. Not sure what all is going to be worked on for calendaring but thought I would point it out. Played with blogging, seems to work great to me. I'll be playing with it more when I find some time.

Remove ads