• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Testing - Testing... EN World II Test Site

Michael Morris

First Post
Thanks all. This evening I upgraded the system to build 9 of the framework, which has the fully functioning page control, and I started drafting out what the news section will look like as well as moving the header towards where it was before 3.7 came out.

Arauthator

First Post
The layout is a bit too wide for Laptops with small screens. I use my laptop in my living room while watching TV quite a bit, the layout of the new site needs to be squeezed in just a hair to fit on 15" computer screens.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
I have been, up till a week ago, slammed by an office project. That project is at an end freeing me to work on this at least 3 hours a night. I now have a flex framework to build the news and rebuild the news site with. Clueless over at Planeswalker.com has offered to help out with getting this out as quickly as possible. The most noticeable item is I reskinned the thing again. The first skin roughly half the board hated. The second rushed skin, well I hated it. The third one I like and I think it's the one.

Tomorrow work begins on the news code.

RigaMortus2

First Post
ENWorld II doesn't "feel" like ENWorld to me. I think it's too much like an MMO. Why would they make an ENWorld II anyway? Seems like change for the same of change. And that's not COOL! ENWorld is a business, and they just want to make more money anyway. What the hell is a Warlord class anyway???

Michael Morris

First Post
The Model of the news and corresponding table are built. The main view is complete. The controller is fleshed out and ajax launches the submit scoop button.

Remove ads