• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thanks, Chainmail Bikini Games

coyote6

Adventurer
Today I got emails from Chainmail Bikini Games -- free downloads of updated-for-3.5e the Call of Duty and Beyond Monks PDFs, which I had previously purchased. That's just cool.

Thanks, folks!

TroyXavier

First Post
Yeah I got Beyond Monks today. While it looks great, the Martial Artist is IMO kinda out of balance against Monks and Fighters. They're way stronger than both. Still it was free except the paper and ink I used to print it out.:D

Rifter

First Post
I have to agree on this one. They are doing a great job of taking a wonderful resource, and keeping it current and fresh. Unlike the origional 3 D&D books, I just had to replace. :cool:

Vrylakos

First Post
Hi there!

I had shut down email while at Comic Con, and so any emails from rpgnow were autodeleted. I bought the pdfs for both Call of Duty and Beyond Monks.

Who can I contact to fix this, now that my email is active again? Can anyone help?

Vrylakos

Remove ads