Thanks

Sue and I just got back from Wisconsin (we stayed late after GenCon to visit family and friends) and I just wanted to say how nice it was to meet so many of you at the convention. I really appreciated it that so many of you took the time to introduce yourselves to me and to share a kind word. It means a lot to me.

We had a great GenCon, were really pleased with the reception of our newest product (Banewarrens) and of course were surprised and delighted by the ENnies. It was a great time and I just wanted to say thanks.

Well, since you're here, let me thank you in return for taking the time out of the EN World gathering to answer an inane CR-related question from a fellow writer. :)

It was great to have the chance to meet you in person.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It was great to meet you and Sue, Monte. I'm glad you enjoyed the ENnies. I totally forgot to grab a copy of Banewarrens, though!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again - it's kinda strange, yet oddly familiar, meeting people with whom you've exchanged emails, messageboards posts and IRC/chat room exchanges. It really goes to show how cool the entire d20 community actually is!

Remove ads