• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventurer's Guild

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: Here is what you see, then. Note that the area above Row N is only visible to Sledge, as he has Low-Light vision, and can see further than everyone else.
[sblock=Map]
rubble3.png
[/sblock]

Harumph

First Post
OOC: Mallick shrugs his shoulders at the intrepid actions of the others. Takes a running start and attempts to jump over the mist. Move to Y6 or as close as I can get to there.

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: Haven't heard from Chris yet, so I'll move for him.
Not wanting to be left behind, Brocc shuts his eyes and runs forward, nimbly leaping over the cloud of poison.

As you all wait for a moment in the antechamber, you can hear the muffled breathing and restless motion of a large animal. It sounds as if it is coming not from the larger unexplored room in front of you, but maybe an adjoining room?

Nothing else seems to be moving, but you get the eerie, almost certain, feeling that you are being watched.

Nicodemous

First Post
OOC: I believe you said it's dark in here, correct?

I whisper to my sword: "Let's light it up." I hold the sword as a torch to give me light. Then I step forward to peer into the next room.

Free Action: Flaming Longsword
Move: S8

Looking into the room to see if I can see anything else.

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: I think you already lit your sword earlier, but that's fine.
You take a step forward and try to make out more details of the room ahead. It seems to be wider than the current room you are in, but it's so dark you only have the light from your sword to go by.

The flames reveal more rubble on the ground ahead. No movement can yet be seen, but the feeling of apprehension felt earlier is growing...[sblock=Map]
rubble5.png
[/sblock]

Goel

First Post
Sledge moves next to Nicodemus and readies his ax

OOC:
move: T7
ready action: Bull Charge
trigger: any target moves into range

bluesfella

Explorer
Sledge takes a few steps forward and peers into the darkness. He can see a bit further than Nicodemus:[sblock=Spencer ONLY]There is a dragonborn crouching among the rubble at N12, but he seems to be waiting for something.

finaltower5.png

[/sblock]

Remove ads