• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventurer's Guild

Goel

First Post
Sledge reaches down grabbing Nicodemus' arm and tries to pull him back up to the platform.
After grabbing Nicodemus Sledge readies his ax.
OOC: Ready: Basic Melee
bty I have low light vision if that helps anything

Last edited:

Harumph

First Post
Zehir? You speak as if I should know your insignificant name! Is your personal aura as foul as your green mist, here? HAHA!

Ready twin strike and hunter's quarry...triggered in the direction of any attack on my person.

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: Your taunt is met by an eerie silence.

Brocc is up next.

Nicodemus is standing again on the dais, but still immobilized by the poison gas (save ends). Sledge did save you from starting your turn in the gas, which would have caused more damage.

Nicodemous

First Post
OOC: I would say thank you, but I'm immobilized. So I think it.

Thank you. Boy am I glad he pulled me out of that stuff. I should be kinder to Dwarves....I can't feel my legs.

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: OK, no response from Chris in a few days, so let's just push on. Now that all of you have had a chance to go, it's the monster's turn...but they are all delaying (or readying an action).

So now we go back into our normal initiative style that we generally use. All good guys go in any order, then bad guys, etc. So you can all take another turn now. Go for it!

Remove ads