The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep are now COMPLETED

Wee Jas

First Post
Well, Xaltar's Campaign I decided to be a Dwarven Cleric!

redbeard.jpg

Rex Redbeard at your service m'lads. I be a Cleric of the Titanos the Stormlord. Why would ya be needing a Cleric of Storms on yer ship?! Well its good luck fer starters. Titanos won't be sinking a ship with one of his own on it will he?! Besides, I be good with me hammer and I like to crack the skulls of the scurvy dogs who be trying to steal our booty!

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
Wee Jas said:

Rex Redbeard at your service m'lads. I be a Cleric of the Titanos the Stormlord. Why would ya be needing a Cleric of Storms on yer ship?! Well its good luck fer starters. Titanos won't be sinking a ship with one of his own on it will he?! Besides, I be good with me hammer and I like to crack the skulls of the scurvy dogs who be trying to steal our booty!

I played a Druid of the Tiki god of Storms once. Being an Aquatic Elf, I hated the surface scum and wanted to plunge them all into the sea. Of course, that all changed when the DM wanted me to be less, well, evil.

Breakstone

First Post
Richards said:
Oy, Rex Redbeard - that beard o' yer's looking a bit PINKISH in places ter me! Whaddaya say ter that, eh?

Johnathan

Rex USED to be known as "Whitebeard," but...

Y'see, there was just this one time when he washed his hair with a red shirt, and, well...

The rest, as they say, is history.

Lela

First Post
Tsunami said:

Rex USED to be known as "Whitebeard," but...

Y'see, there was just this one time when he washed his hair with a red shirt, and, well...

The rest, as they say, is history.

This, of course, is why you'll rarely see a Dwarf in red anymore. Browns, grays, and tans are the way to go.

Wee Jas

First Post
Lela said:
This, of course, is why you'll rarely see a Dwarf in red anymore. Browns, grays, and tans are the way to go.

Well either the japanime look is in or my work monitor is a lil off color and I'm too lazy to fix it. :)

Richards

Legend
I thought I'd just mention that if anyone is interested, the adventure "White Queen's Gambit" that Doc Midnight ran his players through as part of this Story Hour is now available in issue #2 of Mongoose's new monthly magazine, Signs & Portents. Of course, it's a tad different than the version that Doc used, as the adventure was originally written for 3rd-level PCs and he bumped it up to 13th level for the Knights of Spellforge Keep. The magazine version is the 3rd level one, so there's no "Giant Orc-Titan Who Goes Down After One Lousy Flesh To Stone Spell" at the end like there was in the Story Hour. :) (Although that was one of Kizzlorn's finest moments.)

But thanks again to Doc and the gang for the modified playtest.

Johnathan

Lela

First Post
Richards said:
I thought I'd just mention that if anyone is interested, the adventure "White Queen's Gambit" that Doc Midnight ran his players through as part of this Story Hour is now available in issue #2 of Mongoose's new monthly magazine, Signs & Portents. Of course, it's a tad different than the version that Doc used, as the adventure was originally written for 3rd-level PCs and he bumped it up to 13th level for the Knights of Spellforge Keep. The magazine version is the 3rd level one, so there's no "Giant Orc-Titan Who Goes Down After One Lousy Flesh To Stone Spell" at the end like there was in the Story Hour. :) (Although that was one of Kizzlorn's finest moments.)

But thanks again to Doc and the gang for the modified playtest.

Johnathan

Aw, yes, the infamus session of riddles. This is where Jamison wacked the gong himself and, afterword, Dartan had him killed.

Wee Jas

First Post
Got to pimp the new story hour...

Some of the KoSK's players have returned to the boards!

Jamison
Kizzlorn
Vek
.. are back with NEW characters you will love to hate and hate to love!

What are they up to this time? TPKs, Betrayals, thievery, MURDER?!

Go find out: CLICK HERE

Last edited:

Remove ads