The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep are now COMPLETED

Wee Jas

First Post
Hey now.. my character is already made while the kid is still got fins and gills! :p

Still .. Zionas baby could be born before docs campaign.. CAUSE DOC IS A SLACKER!

Wee Jas

First Post
I got new minis today.. I doubt I'll end up being Dorian after all.. lol.. anyway. Doc is a wicked slacker so I don't even know why I'm stressing character concepts... :)

Doc.. You aren't M you aren't anybody!

Wee Jas

First Post
You make your character decisions based on minis ???

Yeahup, A lot of us do.. lol. Either that or we go out and buy minis that suit our character.

Vek: I bought a mini online and had it sent to me.
Belasco: I used a warhammer Darkelf with a pole arm.. broke the polearm off and glued on spiked chains from a dnd mini. Actually in the original story (Directors cut) Belasco became a were-tiger and I ordered a mini for that too.

I love playing undead and werecreatures. If its a 'normal' campaign like Docs going to run I'll play a dark goth anti-hero type. Xaltar lets me get a lil more whacky. My last character was a mummy from Savage Species. Very fun. I got the ghostwalk campaign and would love to play one of those.

Anywat, Doc's buffy game is today so you story hour crack fiends have something to look forward too...

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Wee Jas said:

I love playing undead and werecreatures. If its a 'normal' campaign like Docs going to run I'll play a dark goth anti-hero type.
Yeah, pretty odd quote from someone who recently said "Everything seems like it's been done before..."
Dude, try something different! I've never seen you do anything but a human/elf/half-elf, and then, always something that a fourteen year-old anime fan could come up with. "I'm dark and cool and darkly cool, and I have a thord!" The whole dark and brooding thing doesn't work, because you're always cracking jokes at the table. I'll admit it worked for Vek...

Try something different. Dwarf barbarian. Gnome sorcerer. Half-orc ranger. Halfling comic relief. Something that's not the cookie cutter goth guy! Punk. :D

Remove ads