The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep are now COMPLETED

Wee Jas

First Post
Wee-Jas, you should get Doc to start on his pro-logue/introduction now. Since it's a world of his own creation, it would be nice to have some info about it beforehand !!!

AYE!

He said he was working on his campaign last night... My characters all made up.. I'm just waiting on Doc :p

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I'd love to post something, but I encountered a major roadblock in the setting creation- turns out a FEW of the main arcs and political ideas I made up are almost identical to some arcs and ideas in the SCARRED LANDS. Argh, I say. ARRRRRGH! That's frustrating, but at least I did some research and caught it before putting it out.

I'm not even done with the worldmap yet, but when I am, I'll post a teaser image of it.

Lela

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:

Speaking of dried hornets, what's up with poor Gryph? :D :( :D

Wee-Jas, you should get Doc to start on his pro-logue/introduction now. Since it's a world of his own creation, it would be nice to have some info about it beforehand !!!

Everyone agreeing post "Aye". ;)

Aye

Ziona

First Post
Wee Jas said:
I'm going to be..

Dorian the Red

Dorian? DORIAN??
That's what we're planning on naming the baby if it's a boy.
(Dorian Alexander to be exact). So, if he comes out with red hair like Xaltar, he'll be Dorian the Red, too!! ;)

Breakstone

First Post
Richards... that was just amazing...

I rather like the idea of Dorian the Red, the intelligent bandit (both in and out of combat).

And Doc, what would you say eventually happened to Gryph? Maybe you could add it as, y'know, "extra DVD footage."

By the way Doc, are you going over to 3.5, or sticking with 3.0?

Oh, and "Aye!"

Remove ads