The Bad Batch - SPOILERS

hopeless

Adventurer
Sorry in retrospect I feel this should be spoilered.
Would this episode have been better had they linked it to the previous one by having Singh being accompanied to meet Cham & co unaware its a set up?
Feels a bit off they would go to pick up arms as it feels more like they had Bail Organa turn up for the exchange which he wouldn't do and neither should have Cham.
Now had it been a meeting between Singh and Cham with the latter operating on the behalf of the rebel group he had joined attempting to recruit help from other worlds like Ryloth that might have worked better.
A slight stumble in the writing hopefully next week it will recover accordingly.

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
DId anyone else read the Twi'lek accent as at least partially Israeli?

Clearly, there is meant to be French in it as Senator Orm Free Taa is a Vichy analog (and a contrast to last week's Senator Singh).

I mean, I could be reading into it but that's what it sounded like to me.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The accents seemed all over the map, even from the same characters. I couldn't tell what they were going for.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Yeah, it's interesting, but all a bit too "foregone conclusion". I'm here for The Bad Batch, not Rebels: Origins.
It is more like the pilot to Rebels we would have had if they had done the series in chronological order?

Yeah, it's interesting, but all a bit too "foregone conclusion". I'm here for The Bad Batch, not Rebels: Origins.
"Origins" is what this series is all about. Origin of the Empire, origin of stormtroopers, origin of Rebels, origin of character-who-will-be-important-in-live-action-TV.

It's not like the Bad Batch themselves are interesting characters.

Zardnaar

Legend
"Origins" is what this series is all about. Origin of the Empire, origin of stormtroopers, origin of Rebels, origin of character-who-will-be-important-in-live-action-TV.

It's not like the Bad Batch themselves are interesting characters.

I'm fine as long as they don't over do it.

It's like world building or something.

Remove ads