The Bad Batch - SPOILERS

pukunui

Legend
Man, I need to catch up. I've only seen the first six episodes so far.

Does anyone know how many episodes there are going to be? I had though it was going to be a short 8-10 episode mini-series, but I see they're already up to episode 11 now.

Man, I need to catch up. I've only seen the first six episodes so far.

Does anyone know how many episodes there are going to be? I had though it was going to be a short 8-10 episode mini-series, but I see they're already up to episode 11 now.

Episode 8, I think, was labeled the mid-season episode, so 16 total?

MarkB

Legend
The latest episode certainly raised the stakes a lot, and brought the focus back to the development of the Empire. I particularly liked the use of some classic musical cues from Episode IV - brought back memories of playing Jedi Knight II.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
The latest episode certainly raised the stakes a lot, and brought the focus back to the development of the Empire. I particularly liked the use of some classic musical cues from Episode IV - brought back memories of playing Jedi Knight II.
I actually said out loud
"No hunter, no!"

Goid thing I watch this alone...

I'm liking it very much.

MarkB

Legend
Called it long ago on this thread not gonna end well for Kamini. Genocide a'la Geonosis or occupation a'la Ryloth?
I'm guessing genocide and destruction of the cloning facilities, since the Empire has clearly lost all interest in large-scale cloning, and they'll take the Kaminoan scientists to start working on that whole Emperor cloning/life-extension doodad they used as an excuse to bring him back in Rise of Skywalker.

Remove ads