The Best Reason to see Avatar

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Are you on the fence about seeing Avatar: James Cameron Loves Water A Little Too Much?

I was ... until this. That's right ... the bestest, greatest, and (undoubtedly) PINKEST trailer you will see is airing before Avatar?

If the Holidays, or, um, Avatar has you feeling BLUE, then I have just the antidote for ya-

So, discuss amongst yourselves-

1. Is the Mumblecore pairing of Great Gerwig and Noah Baumbach the perfect, or the perfectest, writer/director duo for the film?

2. If both Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie are known for their method preparation, and both Barbie and Ken are known for their ... smooth ... um .... features .... how concerned should we be for Ryan and Margot?

3. Issa Rae? Simu Liu? Michael Cera? Will Ferrell? Rhea Pearlman? Kate McKinnon? Who isn't in this film? Oh yeah me.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
personally, I went to see avatar as I could see it cheap and I wanted to look at alien wildlife why the director does not make a nature documentary set there I have no idea.

there are at least more than four people who would want to see it and decent speculative biology is hard to find anymore.

Stalker0

Legend
Her movies tend to crash and burn think Babylon is another one. She's had several in a row iirc.
her recent 2 were flops compared to a string of big wins, and apparantely she was in oscar contention for babylon even with as badly as its done.

Its stings for sure, but Margot seems to still have plenty of star power.

Zardnaar

Legend
her recent 2 were flops compared to a string of big wins, and apparantely she was in oscar contention for babylon even with as badly as its done.

No weren't her big wins I'm franchise movies with other stars?

She's not a bad actor but poor choice of material?

Ryujin

Legend

Might have something to do with being able to watch her read the phone book for two hours and not remember what the movie was about. Or care.

aco175

Legend
I seem to have two thoughts at the moment. Avatar is still out- I thought that thing flopped. Is Barbie part of the MCU or the DCU- inquiring minds want to know.

Remove ads