• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Bold Adventures of Poins! OOC-Discussion (Recruiting Again! 4 Slots Available!)

spidertrag

First Post
Graf Roedeworn wip

Half-goblin Barbarian 1

Background: Graf Roedeworn is the adopted son of . <more to come>

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 200
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Skin: Red
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: ???

Statistics:
STR: 16
DEX: 14
CON: 15
INT: 12
WIS: 10
CHA: 10

Last edited:

Bloodcookie

Explorer
Whippersnappers!

I assume there will be a Rogues Gallery thread eventually, but here's the short version:

Caradoc Nuttall, Human Bard 1

Age: I had said 22, but given the other characters' ages so far, perhaps more like 19?
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 110
Hair: Reddish-brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: light-medium, heavily freckled

Alignment: NG
Deity: Oghma Clubwielder

STR 10
DEX 12
CON 12
INT 14
WIS 14
CHA 16

jkason

First Post
Weel by the numbers:

Weel, Human Cleric 1

Age: 19 [like Bloodcookie, I was thinking early 20s, but it looks like we're skewing younger]
Height: 6’
Weight: 210
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Green

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Deity: Thraunus, the Aged, Maker of Ways and Walls

Stats

Str 14
Dex 10
Con 14
Int 14
Wis 16
Cha 10

Hit Points: 10 (8+2)

Skills:
Climb +4 ( 2 ranks, +2 Str) [Cross Class, but made sense with the construction background]
Concentration +6 (4 ranks, +2 Con)
Craft (construction) +6 (4 ranks, +2 Int) [I wasn't sure if this should be Craft or Profession, so I made a guess. They're both class skills, though, so swapping should be painless if necessary]
Knowledge (architecture and engineering) +6 (4 ranks, +2 Int)
Knowledge (religion) +3 (1 rank, +2 Int)
Survival +6 (3 ranks, +3 Wis)

Feats:
Endurance, Alertness

Domains:
Travel(freedom of movement 1 round / level, Survival is a class skill), Knowledge (Divination spells at +1 caster level, all Knowledge skills are class skills)

Ranger Rick

First Post
This is why I skewered my age down. We are all local wide eyed ignorant country boys. It would make sense to be a hair to young to raise a family. Once we get married we would never leave and marrige starts soon after you leave the hearth or why one leaves the family home. Being in our 20s and living at home with ma & pa just does not sound correct.

Brain

First Post
Just wanted to post and say I'm still interested, just been busy the last few days. I'll come up with a character soon.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Mr. DM?

Just who has the player slots at the moment?
I'm wondering if I can get up to player instead of Alt. I've been reading your world info and just love it. ;) (The sound of a$$ kissing is not an indication of anything guys.)

Temujin

First Post
Orphaned at a young age, Tristan grew up with the nearby wilderness as his closest friend. Taken in by a kindly woodsman, he quickly learned all about the hidden niches and deep secluded glades in the local area, and was taught all about the local wildlife. He trained himself with a bow, and soon surpassed his teacher, but this happy occasion would be overshadowed by his keeper's death. Mourning the loss of his friend and fosterparent, Tristran plans to keep him memory alive by protecting his teachings and the woodlands that were his home.

Tristan is not very comfortable around large groups, and rarely enters large cities during most of the day, prefering to do his business when croweds are a little thinner and there is less commotion.

Tristan Odael
Human Ranger 1

STR 10 +0
CON 14 +2
DEX 14 +2
INT 14 +2
WIS 14 +2
CHA 12 +1

Hp: 10
BAB: +1
AC:

Abilites: Favored Enemy(animal), Wild Empathy, Track

Skills: (6+int)*4 = 32

Handle Animal +5 (4 ranks, +1 cha)
Heal +6 (4 ranks, +2 wis)
Knowledge (geography) +6 (4 ranks, +2 int)
Knowledge (nature) +6 (4 ranks, +2 int)
Listen +6 (4 ranks, +2 wis)
Spot +6 (4 ranks, +2 wis)
Survival +6 (4 ranks, +2 wis)
Swim +4 (4 ranks)

Feats: human, lvl 1

Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot

Equipment:
Longbow
Longsword
Large Shield

Rhialto

First Post
Well, Argent, seeing as Brain and industrygothica haven't made any new posts--just write up your character, and if at least one of them doesn't add anything to the conversation soon--welcome aboard. ;)

Last edited:

Brain

First Post
I posted just above his post there. I'm definitely still interested. I'll have time to work up a character after work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads