• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Bold Adventures of Poins! OOC-Discussion (Recruiting Again! 4 Slots Available!)

jkason

First Post
Rhialto said:
Yes, you can begin with a wolf. Also, as regards equipment--everyone just roll up starting funds and tell them here.

I couldn't find starting gold dice in the online 3.5 SRD I've been using for reference. The rulebook I have is actually 3.0, I think, but lists starting gold for a Cleric at 5d4 X10. I wound up with 80.

I'd already picked some basic starting equipment, so I subtracted the values on that and wound up with 25 gold, 3 silver, 2 copper left. I just rounded it down to an even 25 gold to start with and threw it on the character sheet in the rogue's gallery. Let me know if that's too much and I need to adjust it down any more.

jason

Brain

First Post
Rhialto said:
Yes, you can begin with a wolf. Also, as regards equipment--everyone just roll up starting funds and tell them here.

Also, seeing as the woodsman group for the most part hasn't given me the story hooks the townies have, I think I'll start that campaign up tomorrow, after giving them some time to put the finishing touches on their character's backstories...
I've updated my character on the RG thread with some minor background. I can flesh it out more soon.

For the wolf, I just put a standard wolf, but I realized that I am medium and it is medium. Mounts are usually one size larger than the rider.

jkason

First Post
I'm not sure if direct questions on play events should be in the play thread as (OOC: ) or here. Figured I'd start here, and I can amend my ways if you'd prefer the other method:

On the matter of the mace, is it a light or heavy mace? I'm assuming the latter with your mention of its sturdiness?

Also, I wasn't sure how one carries a mace (they wouldn't come with a scabbard like a sword, right?), so I guessed at the lashing to the belt. Let me know if I need to change that and I'll do the proper retconning. :)

jason

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads