The City Arcana [3.5][mature][dark]

moritheil

First Post
Teal and Syut notice that the serving girl looks as though she is deciding whether or not to say something. Perhaps if one of you addressed her she would speak to you.

Drowned Hero

First Post
'Looks like you wanted to say something, miss...?' 'are there any problem wer not aware of?' 'my name is Syut by the way' he offers a hand to present himself.

moritheil

First Post
"Oh! Well . . . " the serving girl flushes. "I am not supposed to be bothering the guests. It's just, I go by that river too sometimes to wash clothing! It's bothered me terribly that people are disappearing. The other day I was out with some washerwomen and one of them said there was this cave of some sort, with all kinds of foul smells coming from within. She said it like a joke, and even asked if we supposed there were smugglers hiding things there!" The girl shudders. "I don't like it. But . . . what if she's right? I thought I had to tell somebody, and well, if it's somebody, then oughtn't that to be you?"

"I am Eliza," she adds quietly, seeming subdued after her outburst. She looks at Syut's hand curiously.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Would you be able to point the location of this cave on the map? Dzax asks the girl. Or introduce us to this woman who told you about it.

Drowned Hero

First Post
"Oh! Well . . . " the serving girl flushes. "I am not supposed to be bothering the guests. It's just, I go by that river too sometimes to wash clothing! It's bothered me terribly that people are disappearing. The other day I was out with some washerwomen and one of them said there was this cave of some sort, with all kinds of foul smells coming from within. She said it like a joke, and even asked if we supposed there were smugglers hiding things there!" The girl shudders. "I don't like it. But . . . what if she's right? I thought I had to tell somebody, and well, if it's somebody, then oughtn't that to be you?"

"I am Eliza," she adds quietly, seeming subdued after her outburst. She looks at Syut's hand curiously.

'Thank you for the information' 'dont hesitate in telling us more if you remember something odd like this cave'

Would you be able to point the location of this cave on the map? Dzax asks the girl. Or introduce us to this woman who told you about it.

'Yes yes very good idea Dzax, very good'

moritheil

First Post
Eliza blinks. "I . . . don't really know about . . . maps and such. I mean I've never used them before. I could probably take you near there, though! She said it was near where we were washing that day."

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sayida had paused at the door, while some of the others spoke with the serving girl. She glanced back over her shoulder, but her expression held neither impatience nor curiosity. "Are we going, then?"

Remove ads