• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The City of Is'Merith

Trogdor1992

First Post
I'll probably keep it open for now but I might end up going rapier and shortsword, because I can use dex for both but I'd probably give up the extra +1 for a magic weapon

Macv12

First Post
Potions identified as antidote (x2) and invisibility. If no one in particular wants them I suggest Daedarai takes the invisibility (most lethal if he can stay unseen, best stealth AFAIK) and Mina takes the antidotes (closest to a "medic" type who can deliver them as needed due to staying out of OA range).

Since the armor isn't of the +1 variety and most of us have magic, I wouldn't mind taking it.

As for rarity, antitoxins are the same value as healing potions, so 25gp each. A potion of invisibility, as given in the DMG, is a Very Rare item and therefore stupendously valuable, 5k-50k gp. Looking at a 2500gp value, minimum. May want to consider that a "party resource" for when getting someone in and out of some place undetected is really important.

Last edited:

Macv12

First Post
I put the potions on my sheet in the other thread to make sure they were tracked somewhere. I had some questions about the armor. 5e doesn't have an immediate action, and I'm not sure what that would translate to; 5e doesn't have an action that's valid even during an opponent's turn, except maybe a free action. Bonus action seems closest, maybe just an object interaction. And Matthan mentioned it, but there's no Ghost Sound, but Minor Illusion is basically the same thing without the "number of humans worth of sound per caster level" faff, plus images, so just saying "the sound functions of Minor Illusion" would be pretty close.

Also, when you say "antidote," is that meant to be the Antitoxin from the PHB (gives advantage on saves vs poison for an hour), or a different thing?

Sezarious

Explorer
Yeah, heheh, I should probably take more time to make sure I'm giving you legitimate items. Make it minor illusion, the complete cantrip and let's make it castable as an object interaction, or you can ready your action with it if the need ever arises to be able to cast it as a reaction.

And yes, sorry, I meant antitoxin from the PHB.

Macv12

First Post
image.jpeg

Strongly.

Sezarious

Explorer
Yup, I thought the same. Very creative! And that sorcerer passed his concentration check by 1 point too! I'm sure you guys will have earned your level-up when we're done.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads