D&D 5E The City of Is'Merith

Macv12

First Post
It was a brilliant post!

Can we try to regroup? It looks like the temple docs are out of the question, at least for now. Seems like we'll have to wait for Tro'leera and Alejandro to wake up naturally, checking Han and Isaac for red or death, then question Tro'leera. We want to know if his condition is unique to him, and what he knows about the red death, if anything, and what tasty poisons he's able to provide us for future shenanigans. Is that right?

Matthan

Explorer
It was a brilliant post!

Can we try to regroup? It looks like the temple docs are out of the question, at least for now. Seems like we'll have to wait for Tro'leera and Alejandro to wake up naturally, checking Han and Isaac for red or death, then question Tro'leera. We want to know if his condition is unique to him, and what he knows about the red death, if anything, and what tasty poisons he's able to provide us for future shenanigans. Is that right?

Alejandro and Isaac are both good. She gave them both cure disease potions that they drank. The hazing cover story provoked her because she 'wasted' potions.

Questioning Tro'leera more might be prudent. We just need to know if the fearsome woman is still coming or if we get away.

We have options to get Alejandro back on his feet (even if not to full health). Mina besides wearing many wigs also wears a lot of hats for our group and can do some spot healing. We can also use a potion. How fast does non-lethal damage heal naturally anyway?

Macv12

First Post
I assume an hour or two, the length of a short rest, at which point he would spend some hit dice. Might be a long rest though. I haven't had my books for a while.

I don't think there's a difference in healing rates for lethal v non-lethal damage, hit dice on a short rest or full recovery on a long is what is presume. Just no death saves?

For now, if madam is chasing us, a healing word and I'll be up and running, I can dodge us at double speed too - otherwise if we are in the clear and no immediate encounter danger, I'm very light. Tuck him in the crook of your elbow like a running back and sprint! I don't mind undignified exits, I'm a street urchin. I've had worse.

Will be wanting to find Nora (hopefully Archibald is on the case).

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina will share her tale, probably as soon as I have the time and energy for a lengthy post. I did want to put enough out there to stimulate the discussion a bit though...

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina will share her tale, probably as soon as I have the time and energy for a lengthy post. I did want to put enough out there to stimulate the discussion a bit though...

Matthan

Explorer
*mind blown*

Seriously, I've been really impressed with Sezarious' work here. He has rolled with every rabbit trail we tried to throw him down and worked it back towards the plot seamlessly. You can see where this reveal could have happened during our infiltration of the inner city, but instead, he worked with our little side quest, introduced the Red Death and Tro'leera, placed Nora in danger, and made it all seem planned that way from the beginning. Now, seeing how he's building out from Mina's story, it's just great work. Thanks [MENTION=6792106]Sezarious[/MENTION]! You rock!

Remove ads