• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The City Under the Mountain - A D&D 5E Adventure!

Over on Kickstarter, there's an adventure (it only asks for £60 total) which is the third part of a series. This adventure is called The City Under the Mountain, and it follows on from a previous Kickstarters for an adventure called "Beneath the Razor's Edge". This series is by a guy called Michael Stutt out of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has 5 days to go, and has raised £366 of its £60 goal, making it possibly the smallest RPG Kickstarter I've ever seen! (Thanks to benensky for the scoop).

Over on Kickstarter, there's an adventure (it only asks for £60 total) which is the third part of a series. This adventure is called The City Under the Mountain, and it follows on from a previous Kickstarters for an adventure called "Beneath the Razor's Edge". This series is by a guy called Michael Stutt out of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has 5 days to go, and has raised £366 of its £60 goal, making it possibly the smallest RPG Kickstarter I've ever seen! (Thanks to benensky for the scoop).

photo-original.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Okay, I feel dumb just asking this question, but we're allowed to publish adventures for 5E?

You're "allowed" (not the word I'd choose, because it doesn't require permission) to produce products compatible with anything you want - iPhones, roleplaying games, vehicles, whatever. You just have to not infringe on anybody's IP while doing so. If you don't know what you're doing, probably best not try, but plenty of companies are doing so these days. Necromancer Games, Goodman Games, dozens of PDF publishers, Sasquatch Studios.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Atom

Explorer
Ehh, I figured "allowed" was the wrong word just after I clicked "add comment."

I thought we had to wait for a license or at least a statement of what's IP (I'm guessing that includes every monster in the Manual).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I thought we had to wait for a license or at least a statement of what's IP (I'm guessing that includes every monster in the Manual).

I gathered. :)

If it's any comfort, this exact same conversation takes place in every single thread about a third party product. I'm getting quite adept at succinctly answering it!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

jbear

First Post
My English co-worker assured me that it means "go visit," and he's only lived in America for 20 years. :D

Right. We'll send Nerfherder. He'll be fine because he's got a baby. ;)

"To look someone up" is I believe the phrase you are looking for. "To knock someone up" is to leave them pregnant.

:D

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
"To look someone up" is I believe the phrase you are looking for. "To knock someone up" is to leave them pregnant.

:D
Yes, that is the phrase I would use when speaking with an American, but these guys are Brits! Our culture and language is strange to them.

So I was speaking British-ese to make them feel more comfortable here.
angel.gif

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads