• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The City Under the Mountain - A D&D 5E Adventure!

Over on Kickstarter, there's an adventure (it only asks for £60 total) which is the third part of a series. This adventure is called The City Under the Mountain, and it follows on from a previous Kickstarters for an adventure called "Beneath the Razor's Edge". This series is by a guy called Michael Stutt out of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has 5 days to go, and has raised £366 of its £60 goal, making it possibly the smallest RPG Kickstarter I've ever seen! (Thanks to benensky for the scoop).

Over on Kickstarter, there's an adventure (it only asks for £60 total) which is the third part of a series. This adventure is called The City Under the Mountain, and it follows on from a previous Kickstarters for an adventure called "Beneath the Razor's Edge". This series is by a guy called Michael Stutt out of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has 5 days to go, and has raised £366 of its £60 goal, making it possibly the smallest RPG Kickstarter I've ever seen! (Thanks to benensky for the scoop).

photo-original.jpg

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Pledged. Thanks for letting us know about this, Morrus.

Best small amount of money I've spent in a while.

Arcadian Games

First Post
Yep, Magistus, I read the initial review. I was a little disappointed with some things he pointed out but it was my first attempt at something of this size. They were valid comments and reviews are welcome if they help improve the quality of the work. So I returned to the adventure, re-wrote parts and generally tightened it up and thankfully, the later reviews it received on Drivethru were good. It's all a learning process...

Magistus71

Explorer
Yep, Magistus, I read the initial review. I was a little disappointed with some things he pointed out but it was my first attempt at something of this size. They were valid comments and reviews are welcome if they help improve the quality of the work. So I returned to the adventure, re-wrote parts and generally tightened it up and thankfully, the later reviews it received on Drivethru were good. It's all a learning process...

Did you update the product on DriveThrough, or is it still the version Merric reviewed?

Arcadian Games

First Post
Sorry Magistus- missed this post. Yep, the version was updated. Saying that there is v3 also going up at the same time as the others with this Kickstarter. Its not especially different, just slight tweaks.

Also when I'm here - the KS launched yesterday and I would just like to thank everyone on ENWorld for their support and comments. It has made this a very interesting and enjoyable experience and has undoubtedly contributed massively to the KS being successful. Thanks again. There will be more to come, once I have had a break :).

Mike

Magistus71

Explorer
Sorry Magistus- missed this post. Yep, the version was updated. Saying that there is v3 also going up at the same time as the others with this Kickstarter. Its not especially different, just slight tweaks.

Also when I'm here - the KS launched yesterday and I would just like to thank everyone on ENWorld for their support and comments. It has made this a very interesting and enjoyable experience and has undoubtedly contributed massively to the KS being successful. Thanks again. There will be more to come, once I have had a break :).

Mike

I would like you too know I have purchased the two adventures on DriveThrough a while ago, and helped on the KS for the third one.

You may want to see if Merric will review the newer version and the second one.

Arcadian Games

First Post
Edited maps for M3

Just updated all the maps for 'The City Under the Mountain' - hope you like them. See them here: plus.google.com/collection/UD_rf[/url]

Mike

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads