The "complete" list of announced 4e 3pp products

Dias Ex Machina

Publisher / Game Designer
Goodman Games and Dias Ex Machina to release 4E version of Amethyst (which looks super, super cool, to me).

GMG4370CoverLarge.jpg

Amethyst

Another gorgeous cover.

That's the old 3.5 cover, btw. We've got a new one on the way. :)

benensky

Explorer
Since my last update on this page Added to 4E 3rd Party Publishers Wiki Page that has not been noted in this thread:

Under Alea:
Dragon's Hoard: Updates , previews and free stuff like paragon paths of Alea product. {Check this thread for updates} Available for Download Soon.

Under Emerald Press PDF Publishing:
Dark Emerald

A series of 4E supplements for mature roleplayers, these products will offer a different take on the "points of light" campaign by focussing on the darkness of the fantasy roleplaying world using the rules already provided in the 4th Edition of the game. All upcoming products are designed for use with the GSL.
(M1) The Key of the Fey: The first adventure in our Mercenary Quests line, you are part of a mercenary band hired to steal a portal key leading to the Feyrealm from a group of unsuspecting cultists. Designed for 3-5 characters of levels 1-3, it includes an introduction to running and playing a mercenary campaign, a glossary for mercenary terms, and more. Scheduled for release in early 2009.

Under Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classics:
Dungeon Crawl Classics: Punjar: The Tarnished Jewel is available for purchase in PDF

That is all for now.

-benensky

Filcher

First Post
Just announced from Goodman, Raiders Guild adventures. Sounds pretty sweet:

The Raiders Guild series was created by eminent RPG author Robin D. Laws, and features art direction by Dave Allsop. Drawn by ProFantasy Software master mappers, Raiders Guild maps are some of the most beautiful and usable available. They’ll be available in a variety of formats, configured to print out at battle map scale, so each and every encounter can be played against a full color backdrop. The first adventure, Mission: Sea Crypt sees new guild members race against time to retrieve an artifact from a coral grave that rises from the deeps once every fifty years and features a new race of foes, the writhing certhoa.

HyrumOWC

First Post
Super Genius Games 4th Edition Products

I saw the list and thought I'd add our products.

Super Genius, a division of OtherWorld Creations has released the following products for use with 4e, none of them using the GSL:

The Forgotten Tomb if Felgar the Goblin King which can be found here:

RPGNow.com - OtherWorld Creations - The Forgotten Tomb of Felgar the Goblin King for D&D 4e

We've also released The Kobold Death Maze which is here:

RPGNow.com - OtherWorld Creations - The Kobold Death Maze for D&D 4e

We'll also be releasing "Fantastic Races: The Arak" for use with 4e in the next week or so.

Hyrum.

Remove ads