• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4E products for 08 and 09

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I don't know if this signals a change in the production schedule, but I just got an email from WotC soliciting my pre-orders for January and February.
January is only Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead. No mention of the power cards.
February is DU3 Caves of Carnage and also Dungeon Delve.

Also, the Summer Catalog makes no mention of Power Cards at all. I hope this indicates only a delay.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I don't know if this signals a change in the production schedule, but I just got an email from WotC soliciting my pre-orders for January and February.
January is only Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead. No mention of the power cards.
February is DU3 Caves of Carnage and also Dungeon Delve.

Also, the Summer Catalog makes no mention of Power Cards at all. I hope this indicates only a delay.
According to WotC's online catalog, the Player's Handbook and Martial Power cards have been bumped to March. The Player's Handbook 2 cards are listed as an August release. No sign of the Arcane Power cards.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
TerraDave, also according to WotC catalog, the Dragon Magazine Annual 2009 has been moved to September 2009.

Edit: And, according to [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Magazine-Annual-2009-Supplement/dp/0786952008]Amazon[/ame], the Dungeon Magazine Annual 2009 is taking the May slot.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Added the following:

Dungeon Master's Guide 2 Accessory September 2009

Primal Power Accessory October 2009

E3 Prince of Undeath Adventure October 2009

DU5 Dungeon Tiles: Sinister Woods Accessory October 2009

thundershot

Adventurer
Martial Power came out in Nov because all of the core Martial classes were in the PHB.

Arcane and Divine power are coming out early to mid next year because PHB2 is putting out the rest of the core Arcane and Divine classes.

If Primal Power is out next year TOO... then that's probably all of the core Primal classes we're gonna get in PHB2.

Which means we'll probably get three new power sources in PHB3...

Unless they plan on doing "Martial Power 2" or some such...

Chris

Remove ads