• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4E products for 08 and 09

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I'm guessing they'll be errata-fied.
Based on the responses various people have received from WotC customer services, the deluxe books will not include errata fixes.

I, for one, am hoping that either customer services is misinformed, or that the powers-that-be have a change of heart before the deluxe set goes to print. Simply put: If the deluxe books include the corrections, I will buy them. If they don't, I won't.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
They MIGHT. Nothing's certain. They're going to do what appears to make sense for WotC. If those first three Eberron books sell amazingly well and it's clear that another Eberron book will likely do as well, there's a good chance they will do another Eberron book. If the books don't sell, they probably won't. But they haven't committed to anything absolute one way or the other.

How did I miss this?!

Ok, a three week late thanks for letting us know.

Also, I actually did some edits on this a little while ago, but never bumbed it, so hear ya go...

Rechan

Adventurer
One Bad Egg has presented a new player race at RPGNow: The Half-Dead.

Infected with dark, necrotic magics while dying, the half-dead have returned only part-way to life, their flesh afflicted by an undead curse. Though they can be killed, Death’s grip upon the half-dead is a slippery one at best. Half-dead characters—whether tragic heroes or dark villains—hound their foes relentlessly, driven to action by the horror of their condition. Many half-dead seek to hide their nature from others. When the half-dead are finally revealed for what they are, much of the world responds with horror, revulsion, and worse.

Inside this PDF you'll find a complete player race for Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition, along with ten racial feats to bring the horror within to life. You'll also find a monster template, a dead minotaur back for revenge, story ideas, and power cards.

$1.99 at RPGNow!

garyh

First Post
One Bad Egg has presented a new player race at RPGNow: The Half-Dead.

Infected with dark, necrotic magics while dying, the half-dead have returned only part-way to life, their flesh afflicted by an undead curse. Though they can be killed, Death’s grip upon the half-dead is a slippery one at best. Half-dead characters—whether tragic heroes or dark villains—hound their foes relentlessly, driven to action by the horror of their condition. Many half-dead seek to hide their nature from others. When the half-dead are finally revealed for what they are, much of the world responds with horror, revulsion, and worse.

Inside this PDF you'll find a complete player race for Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition, along with ten racial feats to bring the horror within to life. You'll also find a monster template, a dead minotaur back for revenge, story ideas, and power cards.

$1.99 at RPGNow!

This looks really cool. Can someone who's purchased comment on how closely the Half-Dead might be to the Forsaken of WoW? I really enjoy that take on undead, and would like to find a good 4e representation of that.

graywizard8

Explorer
Both the Player's Handbook Power Cards and the Martial Power Cards are on Amazon for the date March 17th 2009. The display box is at a pre order discount but the single packs are not.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads