• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4E products for 08 and 09

M.L. Martin

Adventurer
CleverNickName said:
"Deluxe Edition" Players Handbooks and Monster Manuals? Crap, I knew I should have waited six months before buying my books...

Bet you a cheeseburger that "deluxe" is another way of saying "now with druids!" :)

Nah; the Deluxe Editions are just leather-bound, gilt-edged versions of the core books.

Mouseferatu said:
Actually, no, though I dearly wish I had. I was on Draconomicon, not Manual of the Planes.

People tell me all sorts of exciting lies! Oh well, I shall reserve my "giving it a chance" for Draconomicon (which, truth be told, I was probably going to get anyway!). MotP will just have to wait on reviews, and I better not hear nothin' about no shoddy-ass faction-less Sigil.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
TerraDave, I think Halls of the Giant Kings: Dungeon Tiles is DU1 and the October set is DU2. I also have the October set down as Streets of Shadow: Dungeon Tiles in my notes, so I think it may have changed its name from "Urban Lairs".

Finally, Caves of Carnage: Dungeon Tiles (DU3) is up on Amazon for release on Feb 17, 2009.

Remove ads