• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4E products for 08 and 09

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Added the following:

Player's Handbook Power Cards Jan 20 2009

Martial Power Cards Jan 20 2009

Player's Handbook II Accessory Mar 2009

P3 Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress Adventure Mar 2009

Feywild Booster Pack Miniatures Mar 2009

D&D Miniatures Starter Set Miniatures Mar 2009

Arcane Power Accessory April 2009

E1 Death's Reach Adventure April 2009

Player's Handbook 2 Power Cards April 2009

Monster Manual 2 Accessory May 2009

Dias Ex Machina

Publisher / Game Designer
Dias Ex Machina is adapting its Amethyst 3.5 setting to 4.0 ED and we have signed onto the GSL as well and are enjoying the experience...

Miyaa

First Post
Power Cards just sounds like something from a bad episode of Captain N: The Game Master. Crap, I think I just referenced an 90's cartoon I barely remember watching. I'll just go and pluck the gray hairs out of my eyebrows.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Added

DU4 Arcane Towers: Dungeon Tiles Accessory June 2009

E2 Kingdom of the Ghouls Adventure June 2009

Eberron Campaign Guide Accessory June 2009

Thanks to Scholar & Brutalman for the tip.

Last edited:

senna

First Post
Man, that's it? Just 3 FR Products and 1 Eberron in a year? that sucks. More FR and Eberron I say!

The initial plan from Wotc is to initialy release only three books for every campaing seting, one seting book, one player guide and one adventure. Future releases may only ocour after demand from the costumers. This was done to make the release of one campaing seting a year a fesible business, much like white wolf limited series, chngeling etc, who only gets a set number of books.

Remove ads