The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Poster Bard

First Post
Playtesting a post-apocalyptic, sci-fi variant by CMG called "Null Space" (tm) where the world has gone retro and those who survived by being off-world need to reclaim the earth. I'm sure more information will be forth-coming in the near future. :)

Morrow

First Post
I haven't done any gaming since I moved to Plymouth, NH in August. I know the gamers are our there, I just haven't met them yet.

In the meantime I've been tinkering with ideas for a swashbuckling Freeport campaign I'd like to run one of these days.

Morrow

Haven't played for a while, so I decided to DM and recruit some players. So far, I've recruited my girlfriend and two friends to play, and I'm world-building and kit-bashing to put together the first couple adventures. The world doesn't have a name yet, but that will change soon, I hope (Names have never been my strong suit). Our first game is scheduled for next weekend. Would have been this weekend, but Valentine's Day nixed it.

NarlethDrider

First Post
I'm fixin to run a Midnight game where the heirs of a well known 'strike' team (against the Shadow of course :p ) must take up where their fallen parents left off :)

Remove ads