The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
Whitman Amblecrown, Brd2/Div4, in an FR game; he's somewhat pedantic, a little bit longwinded, and has been dead twice over the last month of in-game time.

Best,
Nick

KB9JMQ

First Post
Well my favorite character still playing is Bane Knightrose. A cleric who has just taken his first PRC level of Hunter of the Dead.
It is an FR campaign that a friend of mine DM's.

jaults

First Post
I am currently playing Furio, Cleric/Auspician of Luck and Earth, in a Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign. He is the de facto group leader, and has managed not to die thus far... although that freakin' bebelith had him awfully close to the thin white line.

Thanks everyone.

CONTEST TWO is over, and the winner is CANIS!

Canis, please send me an email with your choice of book and your mailing address. I will be mailing these out all together after all contests are over so I can just make one trip to the post office.

Thanks for playing -- look for contest 3 soon.

edit: It was really interesting reading what you are all doing/playing. Some of those games sound great.

I never answered the question, so:

DM - -8th level Scarred Lands Campaign - 6 players

Player - Homebrew -FR game -- 6th level Monk

-BFG

Last edited:

BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
Thanks everyone.

CONTEST TWO is over, and the winner is CANIS!

Canis, please send me an email with your choice of book and your mailing address. I will be mailing these out all together after all contests are over so I can just make one trip to the post office.
Sweet! E-mail is on the way. I'll snag "At the Edge of Dreams." Seems like a good fit for the game I'll be running, and I'll be needing a 6thish level adventure.

Thanks, BFG!

Last edited:

Remove ads