The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Stegger

First Post
I am playing a half-orc barbarian, Gweth, 3rd level in the Wizards adventure series. But placed in FR.
Have a really great time.....
Stegger

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Heck, I was probably going to vote for you anyway.

I've actually thought about giving stuff away I don't want and can't sell, simply for shelf space. But if I gave away Buck Rogers "War Against the Han" or one of my many "Tribes of the Heartless Wastes" (both of which I got a ton of by buying mystery lots from American Science & Surplus), I think the recipients would vote against me.

Anyway, the name of my home brew world I DM is Carcosa-X. Carcosa because it's set on Carcosa of Hastur fame (though not all that Lovecraftian, actually, in my setting, it's a planet around Aldeberan, and it was named Carcosa by a HPL fan who was on the crew of the ship that discovered it), and X just because that makes it sound sillier (well, actually, because it's in an alternative universe, because in this one, anything around Aldeberan would be uninhabitable).

Allanon

Explorer
Currently DM'ing a D&D 3.25:) Planescape campaign. Player's have finished the 'Modron March' and are currently playing through 'Dead Gods'. But in the way they're going Orcus stands a good chance of coming back without any hassle.

Last edited:

Liquidsabre

Explorer
Currently running a Swashbuckling Forgotten Realms game on the Sea of Fallen Stars, a 5th Age Dragonlance game, and a Rebellion Era Star Wars game. Oh and I sometimes play Arabeth Delshire human demale Cleric of Ohgma 3.

John Crichton

First Post
DMing a Realms Campaign set in the Silver Marches. I'm calling it "Unification" in my head. :)

Playing 2 characters in one run:

Guldaz the dwarven abjurer and master weaponsmith.
Jera, the kind-hearted human fighter/barbarian.

Remove ads