• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Stegger

First Post
I am playing a half-orc barbarian, Gweth, 3rd level in the Wizards adventure series. But placed in FR.
Have a really great time.....
Stegger

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Heck, I was probably going to vote for you anyway.

I've actually thought about giving stuff away I don't want and can't sell, simply for shelf space. But if I gave away Buck Rogers "War Against the Han" or one of my many "Tribes of the Heartless Wastes" (both of which I got a ton of by buying mystery lots from American Science & Surplus), I think the recipients would vote against me.

Anyway, the name of my home brew world I DM is Carcosa-X. Carcosa because it's set on Carcosa of Hastur fame (though not all that Lovecraftian, actually, in my setting, it's a planet around Aldeberan, and it was named Carcosa by a HPL fan who was on the crew of the ship that discovered it), and X just because that makes it sound sillier (well, actually, because it's in an alternative universe, because in this one, anything around Aldeberan would be uninhabitable).

Allanon

Explorer
Currently DM'ing a D&D 3.25:) Planescape campaign. Player's have finished the 'Modron March' and are currently playing through 'Dead Gods'. But in the way they're going Orcus stands a good chance of coming back without any hassle.

Last edited:

Liquidsabre

Explorer
Currently running a Swashbuckling Forgotten Realms game on the Sea of Fallen Stars, a 5th Age Dragonlance game, and a Rebellion Era Star Wars game. Oh and I sometimes play Arabeth Delshire human demale Cleric of Ohgma 3.

John Crichton

First Post
DMing a Realms Campaign set in the Silver Marches. I'm calling it "Unification" in my head. :)

Playing 2 characters in one run:

Guldaz the dwarven abjurer and master weaponsmith.
Jera, the kind-hearted human fighter/barbarian.

Remove ads