• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Core Pantheon (What we know so far...) Update 3

catsclaw227

First Post
Mighty Veil said:
I hope Raven Queen isn't the death goddess. I prefer male gods as my death gods (except Kelemvor - he sucks). You know, they should of brought back Bhaal or Myrukul. That would of been perfect. Could lead to speculation that PoL might of been the world some FR gods originally came from.

And don't point out that Hel was a goddess of death. I prefer gods of death. Set would of been fine too. Plus what a dumb name: Raven Queen?? Even Death Bytch sounds better than RQ (and DB would be a silly name too). Who ever came up with RQ is probably the same designer who came up with Hag Queen (or whatever it was) and "slug" Devil Lord. And Feywild. And... and... and...
I really hope this isn't a troll, and I am NOT trying to offend anyone or make snap judgements, but there's a lot here that looks like bait.

If I am wrong, consider an preemptive apology given.

DamnedChoir

First Post
There are no more racial deities. They may be associated with a race, but to consider any god the 'god of elves' in speculation is really to ignore the major differences between 4E and 3E.

Remathilis

Legend
DamnedChoir said:
There are no more racial deities. They may be associated with a race, but to consider any god the 'god of elves' in speculation is really to ignore the major differences between 4E and 3E.

The races listed mean "this deity is favored by" rather than "this is the creator/sole worshipped being of"

Remove ads