• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Demon Lords of Out of the Abyss

Nice! Personally, I'm still a bit bummed that Dagon got left out.

KL

First Post
Lolth's Whereabouts

Lolth is mentioned in Out of the Abyss...and also an explanation on why she is not involved with the proceedings.

KL

First Post
Well fun fact. For her current look, She still is just a bunch of fungus. The fungus on top just happens to look like woman. (Also slimes are Juiblex's domain.)

Here other pictures of her. In this you will note in the way her humanoid mouth opens. From all current description of her. Her moth still opens like that.

View attachment 69340

Here is another that makes it even clearer that it's just a bunch of fungus that looks like a woman.

View attachment 69341

From the concept art of Out of the abyss, it appears that her newest look will be based upon how she appeared on D&D online.

View attachment 69342

I hated the Fiendish Codex picture of Zuggtmoy....whereas I love the update from The Temple of Elemental Evil have her looking like a fungoid being wearing a female kabuki mask.

Remove ads

Remove ads