The Demonomicon of Iggwilv: Graz'zt

Brakkart

First Post
Very very nice article. Thanks for writing it Mr. Jacobs and here's hoping that before 4E comes along that we can at least see the last of the "Big Three" Demon Lords done up in similar style as I for one (and I know for a fact I'm not alone in this) am eager to see what the entry for Orcus looks like. This though is a sterling piece of work, backed by some truly awesome artwork.

I do like the new monster (another loumara, cool!) and added info on the origin of the Vasharan's too. It figures they'd worship the Dark Prince and that he of all the Demon Lords would have had a hand (or other bodily part) involved in their creation.

Arnwyn

First Post
Vascant said:
Yes, I do have to say this is the first article in the new format that has the quality of the old dragon articles. The others look more like the free content that used to be offered a year ago.
I agree with this statement in its entirety. :)

sjmiller

Explorer
rossik said:
wow, whata nice piece of art/
where did it came from?
the insider?
Wow, I was underwhelmed by the art, to be honest. It reminds me of, well, I am not sure what it reminds me of, to be honest. Sort of low budget CGI meets old RPG art. Not impressed by the art. I have not had a chance to fully read the article, so I cannot comment on the text yet.

Wormwood

Adventurer
sjmiller said:
Wow, I was underwhelmed by the art, to be honest. It reminds me of, well, I am not sure what it reminds me of, to be honest. Sort of low budget CGI meets old RPG art. Not impressed by the art. I have not had a chance to fully read the article, so I cannot comment on the text yet.

I know this is a matter of taste (de gustibus non est disputandum and all that), but I have absolutely no idea how you could have arrived at your conclusion.

Honestly baffled.

Wormwood

Adventurer
TerraDave said:
They really needed something like this.

Preach it, brother. Jason Engle is *always* welcome, and I'm thrilled that he is still doing art for Dragon/Dungeon.

One reason I'm in favor of the move from paper to digital is that I'm enjoying all of this wonderful high-resolution artwork.

Psion

Adventurer
TerraDave,

that's a really huge picture to be dropping into a thread and makes the rest of the thread unreadable to me without scrolling sideways. You mind linking that sort of thing instead?

Remove ads