The Demonomicon of Iggwilv: Graz'zt

Ry

Explorer
Intrope said:
Fixed, sorry: but I'm surprised that it was even a problem (1000px isn't exactly huge...)

It can be huge when you have Opera and are looking at everything 200x on a standard screen.

My Opera's on a 1920x1200 screen, because last Boxing Day I was very, very unwise. :confused:

GVDammerung

First Post
Vascant said:
Yes, I do have to say this is the first article in the new format that has the quality of the old dragon articles. The others look more like the free content that used to be offered a year ago.

QFT.

I suspect this article was either a "holdover" from print Dragon or something that Mr. Jacobs especially wanted to get done.

I'm going to guess we will not see many, if any, more Demonomicon of Iggwilv entries. Alas poor Orcus, too late to the summoning circle.

This was a great way to end the series, however. An outstanding article. And I like not naming Grazzt's daddy. I would not have liked Nyarlathotep locked into canon for the reasons James Jacobs mentioned.

Greg K

Legend
Awesome article. The Demonomicon along with Sean K. Reynolds's Core Beliefs are what have kept me coming back to check out Dragon. Once, both of these series end, I will probably be done with Dragon. Therefore, I hope WOTC keeps James and Sean writing their respective series of articles for Dragon and then collects each series in pdfs.

catsclaw227

First Post
I'm looking forward to more Core Beliefs articles as well. Those were great, and there's still a few good ones left to do.

Oh, and we need to get them to do Orcus as well. (or maybe Orcus does them...)

JoeGKushner

First Post
Excellent writing on the article. Very strong piece and open enough to be used in several campaigns.

Great piece of art by Jason Engle. Love to see a Monster Manual style write up with the illustration srhunk down and the stats to the left of it.

Formatting... I'll save my comments until the end of the month (coming up quickly mind you) to see what WoTC does with the ... semi-final result.

Tharen the Damned

First Post
James Jacobs said:
Up until the last minute I spelled out who Graz'zt's dad was, but then after running it by my demonic advisors, I added in a bit of uncertainty.
-snip-
So yeah, in the end... Graz'zt's father? Whoever you want him to be!

AND: Thanks for the kind words about the article, everyone! Glad I had a chance to write it!

Oh my god! You are his father!
Hah, all becomes clear now.
Demonomicon of Iggwilv?
Bah, that is first hand knowledge you have there, isin't it?

James is Graazz't Daad! James is Graazz't Daad! Nanananah! :D

Remove ads